Cox Cable — unreliable service
Up until about 6 months ago my cable television service was excellent. I have the cox bundle, with tv, internet and phone service and I pay a very high monthly fee for these services. I am not sure exactly when it started, but suddenly there were cox commercials soliciting new customers on every single channel, nearly every commercial break. I think that cox has too many customers, because my television service quality has deteriorated drastically. I have the dvr service allowing me to record two shows at a time. During the daytime (When many people are at work) my television service works fine. However, almost every evening cox jams up one of the dvr recording signals. So, when I am thinking that I am recording two shows, my dvr is actually recording only one show. This happens every night. I have gotten into the habit of resetting my cable box just before prime time, but when I do that, both channels being recorded become pixilated and the sound becomes full of static, to the point where I cannot understand a ding-dong word.
It is quite obvious that cox does not have the capability to provide service to everyone who has signed up, so they use gimmicks to reduce the ability of customers to use the services that they are paying quite a bit of money for.
Also, my internet is often not available saturdays. Only one light comes on the modem, and I am unable to use the internet all day saturday. When I call cox they tell me that they will send someone out monday, but I always know that I will be able to use my internet by sunday. Poof, it's magic. Why can't I use my internet when I pay for it???
More Cox Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Cox Communications - service and billing fraud
- Cox Communications - mcafee security suite false advertisement
- Cox Cable - hdmi connection
- Cox Communications - 100.00 rebate
- Cox Communications - above the law
- Cox Communications - home life security
- Cox Communications - internet
- Cox Communications - my new connection - promised one rate and billed higher rate
- Cox Cable - mozilla foxfire
- Cox Communications - trying to get my tv and internet service fixed for months