Menu
B
Author of the complaint
4:37 am
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought a coffee table on 6 Jan and it was delivered on 25 Jan. When it was delivered, the deliveryman told me that he didn't bring the tabletop. He told me that someone else will bring it. I waited and waited and another deliveryman brought the tabletop after 8pm. However, he told me that he didn't have the stoppers between the tabletop and coffee table. He then left the tabletop (still wrapped in Styrofoam) on the coffee table and left. He told me that someone will bring the stoppers the next day. The next day came. I contacted the salesperson whom I had bought the coffee table from to follow up for me. I have been trying to get her the entire day until she finally told me that the stoppers can only be delivered 2 days later! I really can't understand why Courts can't simply send one person to come with the stoppers and assemble my coffee table immediately when it is only a less than 10-minute job! And I have to wait 2 more days while having my coffee table still wrapped in Styrofoam lying in my living room? I called up the customer service hotline and guess what I was being told. She told me that she will contact the salesperson to resolve this issue with me! I am being sent on a merry-go-round? What good is the customer service hotline then? That's not all... The salesperson reverted and told me they could arrange a day earlier for the coffee table to be assembled. Guess what? NO ONE CAME ON THAT DAY! What kind of nonsense is this? I bought my furniture from Courts because I wanted good service and to think that such things actually happened... and from Courts! Ridiculous!

More Courts Singapore complaints & reviews