County Importsnot doing what they promised

In Dec. 2009, we purchased 11 ATV's & motorcycles from County Imports. After 2 weeks we needed to purchase the complete plastic's for one of the ATV's. Justin was our salesperson. We were told by Justin that he could get the plastics or any part that we might need at any time. We contacted him on Dec. 27, 2009 about the plastic.He said he would call us back that afternoon with the price and availablity. As of this date, March 25, 2010, we do not have any parts. He would not contact us back. We have called him almost every day, sometimes tiwce a day and all we get is the run around. We have even purchased the parts from their website that were supposed to fit, but they do not. They like to sell their products, but they WILL NOT help you afterwards. He has even went so far as to block our calls. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY, YOU WILL REGRET IT.

Rhonda Randall, Broken Spoke Motosports

• Ri
    Rita Gray May 29, 2013

County imports is a lair they seen you a bike with bad parts and should replace them and they tell you we are going to seen you your parts. its been 9 months and I still don't have my parts to my bike I should seen the bike back to them and ask for my money. They tell me they are under a new company it won't be long, well there long has been 9 months.And the bike cost to much money to be going through this. And they don't call back when you call them Customer service suck and that just make it a bad product.

• Be
    bestdaddy Jan 02, 2012

It's been a complete nightmare dealing with this company. Say no to Buggy World or County Imports. I wonder why they operate under two different names.