Costco Wholesale Corporation — attitudes of cashier related to discrimination
I visited your company on Rockaway Turnpike Queens last Saturday and was very disappointed with the service. I forgot my membership card and was asking my cousin to use her card as we all live at the same address and was informed that we couldn't make the purchase as we had to go to customer service to get a pass. They then proceeded to ask my cousin for her identification before she could pay for her merchandise. I think that she was discriminated because they were not asking anyone else for their identification to show that the card belonged to them. The supervisor came and he too insisted that the purchase couldn't be made.
Please train your team about proper customer service as I could have made this much bigger than it it.
More Costco Wholesale Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - ks chicken tortilla soup
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire center
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - lennox cool & heat system
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - customer service counter
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - the huge size of the new shopping cart