Costco Wholesale Corporationcustomer service

N Sep 05, 2018

Hi
My partner and I ordered business card via coscto business printing online. The first time the picture turned out orange and I returned them in to Santa Clarita Costco. Then we reordered new cards but replaced the picture with a new one, same thing happened again. I went to Costco at Westfield Topanga & The Village, located at 6600 Topanga Canyon Boulevard Canoga Park CA 91303 and tried to return it. After spending 45 minutes tip toeing from one manager to another, finally the manager of ?photo center came named Dave arguing with me that why did you even ordered it with us. You should have order it with someone else. I only do it this time and I would never do it again. He turned the story the way that I am making the mistake by ordering business cards via Costco business printing. Or he is giving me a favor or accepting a defected product.
I have been a executive Costco business member for 10 years and I have never experienced such an unprofessional [censored] behavior from any Costco member. This is not my fault that the messed up with my business card. After rattling for 15 minutes, eventually he did not returned the card and I took them back with me.
I would like to know what kind of training he received before he became a manager? He did even have a basic manner as a cashier not to mention supervising other employees and what would an employee learn from such an supervisor. It is such a shame to treat your customer like this. especially customers who are paying for executive membership for over 10 years.
Since, this is my first awful experience with Costco I would like to get a feedback .
The supervisor name was Dave an employee witnessed the entire scenario was Ashly. The time of incident was 9/4/2018 at 20:00, in costco locate at 6600 Topanga Canyon Boulevard Canoga Park CA 91303
My name is Nastran Hashemi and my email is Nastran.[protected]@gmail.com