Costco Wholesale Corporation — burned chicken bake
It was Oct. 7, a Saturday that I brought my family to go shopping at Costco in Asuza CA. After we finished shopping, my husband told me he likes to have a chicken bake that he likes a lot but we haven't had it for a while. Then, I thought it is good For dinner. I wanted to order 2 but was told only one left. Then, I ordered 2 hot dogs instead. It was wrapped in aluminum foil as usual. We took the food and head home quickly since we all felt very hungry.
It took us 15 minutes home, then we put the food we bought and drinks and we were ready to eat.
Then, the disappointment came when we saw the chicken bake is so badly burned!!! See attached 2 photos.
How can such burned food sell to customer? We have been shopping at Costco for years, and this has never happened before. This is not acceptable!
More Costco Wholesale Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - ks chicken tortilla soup
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire center
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - lennox cool & heat system
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - customer service counter
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - the huge size of the new shopping cart