Costcomeat department managers indifference

M

I visited the Shoreline Costco today and say the Strip steaks were on sale. The Meat manager (I sold so many steaks, this is the number one store in steal a sales and I had to bring other butchers to keep up.) responded to my comment "that the steaks were too thick":
1) Did not even acknowledge my comment,
2) Refuted my concern by stating,
A) "thick steaks are better"
B) "We cannot cut thinner because we have a price point to hit"
C) " We are the number 1 store in steak sales"
3) I responded that customers want thinner steaks, and I was told I am a "Member" not a "Customer".

Please look at the attached pictures and let me know if this how you manage the Meat Section in the Shoreline Warehouse.