Costco — Enforcing Masks/Limiting # of children
To whom it may concern:
I have been a Costco member for seven years and appreciate being able to shop at the warehouses. They have great bulk and health food options for my family. I also have used Costco extensively for resale for my small Utah business.
However, today I want to file a formal complaint with Costco management. I am NOT in support with enforcing shoppers to wear a mask. This is ridiculous and unnecessary. The economy is trying to open back up and people need to get back to normal life. A mask should not be the new normal. If people are ill, let them decide to stay home. But if they feel well, do not enforce us to cover our faces. This is a drastic step that will lead to the eventual loss of our humanity, compassion, unity and FREEDOM!
I also have been quite disappointed in the limiting the number of children allowed with you on your trip. As a mother to a few little ones, it is not always possible to find a babysitter. This is taking it too far.
In response to these new requirements, I feel it will be necessary for me to ask for a refund of my membership fee. I will not be supporting Costco until these restrictions are lifted. I hope that the company will see the lack of support in these measures and start to support the people's freedom!
Knight Steals LLC
Utah Costco Member since 2013
More Costco Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil
- Costco - using ebt card
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery
- Costco - e shield insulation
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service
- Costco Wholesale - ks chicken tortilla soup
- Costco Wholesale - tire center
- Costco Wholesale - lennox cool & heat system
- Costco Wholesale - customer service counter
- Costco Wholesale - the huge size of the new shopping cart