Cooks Illustratedunauthorized billing

I was a former Cooks Illustrated subscriber for one year and then cancelled my subscription about a year ago. The this May our Post Office carrier left a package on our porch as it was too big to put in the mail-box. I went out and there was 3 books from them and an invoice. No one in our household of two ordered any books from them. I e-mailed them twice at customer service with no response of why they just up and sent these to us. Then 2 more bills came and I wrote on both I did not order these with copies of my e-mails. Now, I have received another bill (third notice). I am sure they will turn us over to a collection agency for something we never ordered. I assume that they do this on a regular basis to see how many people will just pay the amount to get them off their backs, but I am not giving in to that kind of scam! I just wonder how Christopher Kimble would like it if he knew what kind of scam his marketing team was pulling. I intend to find our my legal rights, as I don't want those people to ruin our good credit!