Cooking Club of America / Scout.comcooking club of america/unethical behavior

B

I have been a lifetime member since april of 2007. Member #20236i paid in full
$286.00. I did receive the pots and pans and a few cook books. Sincet hen I have not heard a word in the form of email, magazines or regular mail or a phone call as to what has happened to the company. It is very disappointing because I love to cook. I do not want to spend my time looking up recipes on the computer the suggestions and hints in the magazine were helpful. I miss the service that was guaranteed. I also bought the mixer they advertised which cost me even more money. I would like the complete refund of $286.00.