Continental Finance — scam and cheating!
I filled out and application for a continental finance card,on they website the card came seven days later. The first time i charged was for twenty four dollars. The next week I receive a letter from them saying my account was closed, first of all you suppose to get a three hundred credit limit, in the letter they said i owed them money for two hundred and forty seven dollars. That left me fifty three dollars to charge continental finance never said anything about upfront charges. Now i have a bill to pay for two hundred and forty seven dollars since i refused to give them my checking account info they closed the account, i never had this much trouble with a credit card company like this in my life. I found out they was scammers also i never paid them the money i told the women i wasn't paying for nothing i didn't charge on the card, i went through this company only for one reason they didn't check your credit score. I have read other customers are going through the same thing i am second i am not going to let them get away with it cause i am going to take them to court and they will get sued. Nobody try to scam me and think they going to get away with it everybody needs to know about these scammers.
More Continental Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Continental Finance Master Card - fraud & cheating!
- Continental Finance - phone calls
- Continental Finance - scam!!!
- Continental Finance Company LLC - billing after account was closed out!
- Continental Finance Master Card - rip off
- Continental Fiance - fraud and misrepresentation of services
- Continental Finance LLC - theft, fraud, scam, dishonest
- Continental Finance Mastercard - rude customer service, bogus card
- Continental Finance / First Bank of Delaware - declining card
- Continental Fincance - fraudulent company