Continental Finance Companya debt i'm not even aware of

C Jan 30, 2019

So I have "legal services" from California calling me about this unknown bill that was charged off in 2006. They said they're going to sue me for this debt in which I never had credit. These legal services said for me to get access to a printer before the end of tonight and print out whatever it is they were going to send me and told me what I had to pay today and thereafter to resolve this debt. The legal services that are handling this are extremely unprofessional if that's even what they are. They said they're going to garnish mine an my husband's wages, so on and so forth.