Complete Savings / Complete Save Logo

Complete Savings / Complete Save

Having problems with Complete Savings / Complete Save?

Complete Savings / Complete Save reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 10, 2009. The latest review Complete savings was posted on Jun 11, 2021. The latest complaint The £15 monthly charge for something I am not using was resolved on May 04, 2021. Complete Savings / Complete Save has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 1025 reviews. Complete Savings / Complete Save has resolved 674 complaints.

Complete Savings / Complete Save Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Complete Savings / Complete Save Customer Service. Initial Complete Savings / Complete Save complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Complete Savings / Complete Save above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Complete Savings / Complete Save. Discuss the issues you have had with Complete Savings / Complete Save and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complete Savings / Complete Save Complaints & Reviews

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMoney

I just when into my account and £15pound came out of my account which I did not give my approval of the just took it out of out the account complete save. Co.uk I would llke my money back into my account and the have no right going on to people account without the money knowledge thank you I did not ask to be a member .it is invasion of your account and privacy

Hello Tempress,

In order to assist you, we need to confirm your Complete Savings membership/billing record and currently we are unable to do so.

Please contact our customer service centre on our free telephone number (from within the UK) [protected], or, via email at [email protected] so that we can confirm your membership/billing record. Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 9am-4pm. One of our representatives will be happy to assist you.

Complete Savings / Complete SaveTaking money from my account

So after speaking to my bank as I do not recognise the payments taken. £15.00 every month for the last few years! That is a substantial amount but with £15.00 not being a large amount It did not raise any alarms.. However I was under the impression it is a prepayment certificate but it turns out it's not! It's some other company through a retailer! I am actually fuming as I am very particular to what I sign upto. I want a full refund from this company and compensation otherwise I will be taking level action.

Hello Samiraaslam,

• Fe
        felicity taylor Mar 01, 2021

Hiya the same has happened to me.. has the outcome been positive?

Samiraaslam Mar 03, 2021

@felicity taylor Hi,
        This is Still in process.. I hope the outcome is positive but if not I will be taking level action.

Samiraaslam Mar 03, 2021

@Samiraaslam Legal*

Complete Savings / Complete SavePending transaction on my account

I've just gone onto my account to see that you've taken £15! I have no authorised this at all and I'm not happy with it. I have two young kids, I'm a single mother and that was towards my food shop today!!! You have left me £15 short for my food shop so I would like a refund please.
      I am not able to go without it and need it to be released back into my account ASAP. Thanks. Georgia

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMoney transaction

I didn't want to pay for anything, I should have gotten a £15 refund for an iceland pay back scheme but I never received it but now I have had £45 taken out of my account, I couldn't understand what for but I don't want this and I want a full refund, I am not happy as I wasn't told there would be a charge and haven't even received the money I should have, I don't have the money to be paying for this and never even used it. I tried once but now three transactions have been taken I am very frustrated.

Money transaction

Hello Jessica,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveDirect debit

Twice you have took money from my account and do not know why I didnt understand what it was for so looked up company and unsubscibed to see if that would stop you taking money from my account only to find out it was deductedyet again so now I have been charged twice for somthing I dont have a clue what it is for mrs m weldon email address [protected]@gmail.com

Hello Margaret,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveWLY complete save

You are still taking £15 from my account every month I never signed up for this and I want the whole amount returned to me or I shall seek legal advice. I have already done this message many times before it's fraud and it needs to stop. And I mean stop right now it's absolutely disgusting that this fraudulent behave is aloud to carry on I'm sick of it and it is really stressing me out now.

WLY Complete SaveTook money out of my account without my consent

Hi
              I would like to be refunded my money back to my account that WLY complete save took out of my account without my knowledge this happen in three occasions these dates 18th December, 18th January and 18th February 2021 with out my consent to access my account please can you contact me about this issue as it needs to be resolved I have contacted my bank and no more payments will be taken from my account this is in acceptable and i am shocked this has happened.

Took money out of my account without my consent

Hello Johnston,

• Mi
                  Mikaeel83 Feb 23, 2021

You have taken £ 15 from my account without me knowing about it and I do not even know what you are, so I would really like to have my £ 15 back thank you!!!

You two times money from my account twice and I canceled but you withdrew the money again, I do not know who you are at all, please return the money to my account

Complete Savings / Complete SaveUnauthorised bank charges

I have a series of unauthorised bank charges of £15 a month coming out of my bank account. I do not know your company and most certainly did not provide any details, let alone my bank details.

I have only just discovered this and will be going to my bank in the morning to report this.

This is utterly outrageous and I clearly am not to only person your company has stolen from.

I expect to be reimbursed fully for the money stolen.

I will not provide my details on a public forum, especially to such a shady ‘company', but rest assured myself or my bank will be in contact shortly.

Hello ACB132,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveTook £15 from my account without authorisation

This company have taken £15 from my account without authorisation at around 13/14 of each month since October at least last year amounting to £75. I never signed up for this at any time and I cannot understand how this can happen. This amounts to theft from my account and surely this action is illegal and surely must be investigated further. I expect this to be paid back in full and stop taking any more funds forthwith with a full explanation as to why this has happened within 14 days from this date 18 February 2021 otherwise I will seek legal action.

Hello Robert,

Complete Savings / Complete Save£15 taken out of my bank account

I just seen that I had £15 taken out of my bank account by complete save, I don't know how they've got my bank detail or who they even are, but I want my money back as soon as possible! I didn't sign up for any membership so therefore, cancel my membership, that I don't even remember signing up for and i'd like my money put back into my bank account!

Hello Trinity,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveWly Complete save have taken my money

Hi, not sure how you have got my details however I don't believe I've signed up for this scheme and yet money has been taken from my account. I would like a refund ASAP and any future payment plans and membership cancelled. Could you also tell me how you managed to get my details? It is quite ridiculous that you are taking money from people without their knowledge, I've seen many of the same complaints I just hope that we are all getting refunds as required. I have caught this early and only one payment of £15 has been taken from my account but this should stop immediately.

Hello Robertsonj07,

Complete Savings / Complete Saveunauthorized payment taken from Credit card

I wish to cancel the payment to Wly completesave.co.uk [protected] as I have never signed up for this and checking my credit card account you have been taking £15.00 per month from account since July 2018. I am hoping you can refund this amount as soon as possible. I was not aware of this payment being authorised and have no idea how this was set up on my account. I do use this account for Paypal but I have been assured this was a secure account.

Yours hopefully

Mrs. Patricia L Pedley

Hello Patricia,

Complete Savings

Complete Savings / Complete SaveRefund me now!

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS COMPANY IS!!! UNLESS YOU GRANT ME A FULL REFUND AND SHOW ME PROOF OF A SUBSCRIPTION MADE TO MY CARD AND THEN CANCEL IT I WILL BE SUEING YOU!!! I am so angry, £15.00 has been taken out of my account without my consent!!! Absolutely fuming, the money needs to be back in my bank account by Tuesday 16th February 2021 and I want an immediate response to this complaint. If my refund request is not granted by Friday 19th February 2021 I will be taking this further!!!

Refund me now!

Hello Avaclarke.t,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveUnauthorized payment from my account

Hi, I have recently become aware of a fraudulent payment to WYL completesavings.com from my debit card of £15 and I have no knowledge of this nor do I give consent for it to be taken out. It appears a lot of other people have had this issue and so I would like an immediate refund and cancel any subscription I have supposedly signed up for. Are you able to resolve the issue or could you point me in the right direction?

Unauthorized payment from my account

Hello Owen,

Complete Savings

WLY Complete SaveMoney take out of my account without my authorization

Hi, I had £15 taken out of my account, I have never heard about this company in my life. Can you explain where your got my bank details and why you have take the money without my authorization? I want my money back. I don't understand how WLY CompleteSave has access to peoples account without the person even knowing and how the bank give them money without client authorization

Hello SimoneLimos,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveWly completesave

I am writing about a saving service that I have been paying without my consent and have been billed twice for £15 each time, this is fraud and I would like a full refund of the £30 I have been charged with. I would also like copy of why I have been signed up for this and the website it was linked to.
                                I am very upset that it's happed and I don't want other people going through the same thing I have been.

Wly completesave
                                Wly completesave

Hello Daryl,

• Ow
                                    Owen Morton Feb 13, 2021

Same thing has happened to me mate. Any luck getting the refund?

Absolutely appalling.

Complete Savings / Complete SaveYou’ve taken money out of my account

You have taken money out of my debit card account without permission I need this money back ASAP as I've just bought a house

You’ve taken money out of my account

Complete Savings / Complete SaveRefund

Membership [protected]

£15 a month was fraudulently take from my bank account from Oct 2019 until Jan 2021 inclusive. I don't know through which company I was 'subscribed' in to this scheme.

I did not agree to this subscription, I just didn't 'not' subscribed to the scheme.

I wrote for a refund and all they did was reply with an email with cancel confirmation [protected].

During the 16 months of payment to them not once was I given any information about this scheme.

Hello Doris,

Complete Savings / Complete Saveunauthorized debit card charges

I've had £15 taken from my account on the 08/02/21 and I want a refund. I dont know why this has happened by it has happened 3 times now! This cannot continue and I want my money back asap. I have not spent this £15 so I dont know why it has been taken multiple times. I am extremely unhappy and wish to receive a full refund immediately. To get in contact email me at - [protected]@gmail.com

unauthorized debit card charges

Hello Abi,

Feb 08, 2021

Complete Savings / Complete Save — Unauthorized Monthly card payment on the 12th of each month to

To who it concern I am contacting you about money taken from my credit card account without my consent. It...