Complete Savings / Complete Save Logo

Complete Savings / Complete Save

Having problems with Complete Savings / Complete Save?

Complete Savings / Complete Save reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 10, 2009. The latest review refund was posted on Apr 18, 2021. The latest complaint Monthly payment was resolved on Mar 14, 2021. Complete Savings / Complete Save has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 977 reviews. Complete Savings / Complete Save has resolved 632 complaints.

Complete Savings / Complete Save Customer Service Contacts

Sat9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SunClosed

Complete Savings / Complete Save Complaints & Reviews

Complete Savings / Complete SaveWLY*mytime rewards Fraudsters

I have just noticed that I have been charged by this complete but only because I try to check my account monthly. I never signed up for anything to do with wly*mytime rewards but then I noticed that when I search it comes back to Complete Savings. So this company is fraudulently setting up two payments from account. I did try to use the discount trainline was offering as a partnered offer (steer clear of this it's just a scam). The only thing I agreed to was £15 for travel discounts. At no point did I sign up for this scam. I want my money back please! This is covid season how immoral of you.

WLY*mytime rewards Fraudsters

Hello Nathaniel,

In order to assist you, we need to confirm your Complete Savings membership/billing record and currently we are unable to do so.

So that we can confirm your membership record and assist you, please contact our customer service centre via email at [email protected] or via our free telephone number (from within the UK) [protected]. Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 9am-4pm. One of our representatives will be happy to assist you.

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMisplaced purchase

I have bought some protein Powder from MyProtien.com and was asked to do a survey for your website. This somehow led to £15 being taken out of my account on December 27th of 2020. I did the survey online on the 27th of November. If I could get a refund that would be fantastic as I need nothing from your company or from MyProtein at all. I feel I have been conned into giving you my money without you clearly stating that money would be taken out of my account. I'm really annoyed and would like this to be resolved with immediate action.

Yours sincerely, Billy.

Hello Billy,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveUnauthorised payment out of my account

I have noticed that £15 has come out of my account from your company. However, I have never signed up to this service knowingly. I was wondering if I could receive if I can have a refund as I did not knowingly sign up for your services. The money has come out of my account today (29th of december 2020) I am deeply concerned by this especially as I have no idea how your company have got my details in order to perform this debit transaction.

Hello Isabel,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMoney coming out

Hi my names Danielle foster my account number is [protected] and u have taken 15 pound out of my account I don't recall signing up for anything or buying anything I rang my bank they said to ask for a refund I would really appreciate it as I'm very low on cash at the moment I have a little boy who is 7years and I don't get paid for another week with only 20 pound left to last me I'm really I need of that money back please

Hello Danielle100,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMoney took out of my account

I am filing a complaint about money that was took out my account today with a withdrawal of £15, I knew nothing about this and I'm not happy that I have money took out of my account without my permission! I would like my money back and for yous to cancel whatever this subscription is please
          If yous could do this soon that would be very helpful as I needed that money for something else!!

Hello Brogan,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveIt’s just a fraud

Today (Sunday) at 7 am i was charged for £20 for nothing. Its just a fraud and i have never filled any forms. So why me and my money?!!!
            I am just student and do some shopping but today i lost £20 and feel so rubbed. Please if you know gow to solve this issue please let me know!!! And if somebody ever faced such kind of problems please let me know.

It’s just a fraud

Hello Abdulaziz,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMoney being taken out of my bank account

It is the 27th of December and I have had £15 taken out of my bank account when I have no recollection of signing up for any sort of subscription or anything. I would appreciate it if you could get back to me as soon as possible with how this can be resolved/ refunded. If one of your members of staff could contact me today that wouldn't be great.

Money being taken out of my bank account

Complete Savings / Complete SaveWly complete save

Hi i've just looked in my bank account and £15 has been taken out from my card without my permission and i'm really not happy about that, please can I have a refund and whoever is doing it could you ask them to stop! I'm not very happy about this, please could you get this sorted out asap?

Wly complete save

Complete Savings / Complete SaveTheir actions are in complete violation of the consumer rights act

They've taken money out of my account since March, £135.00, their actions are in complete violation of the Consumer Rights Act 2015 Part 2 section 62.

I've asked for a refund but they say it will take 24 hours to process and send me emails about this refund, and resending the email I used to sign up. Really terrible customer service, unpleasant phone manner as well.

I really just want a refund they've taken so much money out of my account and I've received absolutely no benefit. This stuff is illegal I have no idea how they're getting away with it

Hello C234,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveWLY Complete Save

I have had £15 taken out of my bank account without authorisation and I have been told it was for a reoccurring payment that I've never made. This has also made me very upset due to the fact when I have made this payment I wasn't even awake. I may have to take this to court if it gets any worse but I truly wish for it to just be completed without legal problems

Hello Nathaniel,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMoney coming out of my account

Hello
                      I am wanting to do a complaint please, I have the amount of £15 coming out of my account for the last 6 months. I do online shopping but the site I use are uk based and use them all the times.

I am on a low income recently due to not working and this £15 per month is very noticeable and it adds up very quickly!

I am wanting this resolved ASAP. It's not fair I have written emails after emails and still nothing! If this don't get sorted I will be taken it further.

Kind regards A.Harvey

Hello Abbie,

Complete Savings / Complete Savewly completesave

WLY* Complete Save have been taking money fraudulently from my credit card for the last 2months, totalling £30 I do a small amount of online shopping usually with the same four companies, but at no time have I requested to join the Complete Save savings plan. I have only just discovered this fraud.! I have now contacted my bank and had further payments stopped, but I am furious that this amount of money has been stollen from my account. Somehow this company has got hold of my details, but I can confirm that I have never completed an application form to join this savings plan or received any emails or other documents from this company. I want my money refunded and this company investigated.

wly completesave
                        wly completesave

Hello Sarah,

Complete Saving

Complete SaveMoney taken from my account monthly without authorisation

WLY* Complete Save have been taking money fraudulently from my account, totalling £15. I do a small amount of online shopping usually with the same four companies, but at no time have I requested to join the Complete Save savings plan. I have only just discovered this fraud, because the amount of £15 per month is a small enough amount not to raise alarm bells! I have now contacted my bank and had further payments stopped, but as a I have a disability on a very low income I am furious that this amount of money has been stolen from my account. Somehow this company has got hold of my details, but I can confirm that I have never completed an application form to join this savings plan or received any emails or other documents from this company. I want my money refunded and this company investigated. Radi Alsaad Azzam.
                          Thank you.

Money taken from my account monthly without authorisation

Hello Radi

Complete Saving

Complete Savings / Complete SaveYour website charged from my pockit account 15£ without any permission

Your website charged me 15£ without my knowledge, I need the refund of my money.

Your website charged from my pockit account 15£ without any permission

• Updated by Sahan Adeesha · Dec 21, 2020

I need my refund, without any permission your company charged my account 15£ and if i didn’t get the refund I’m going to take legal actions on your company .

Comments

• Complete Savings / Complete Save's response · Dec 31, 2020

Hello Sahan,

WlycompletesaveWlycompletesave

Hiya I was just checking my Lloyds internet banking and £15 has been detected from it to this company, I'm a single parent to 5 young children and need every penny I get. I don't know what it is or for but do not want it and ceramic don't need this hassle at this time of the year. Plz remove me and refund me. I suffer with depression and the stress is not needed at such a difficult time. Thank you so much 4 ur time. Rachel Johnson

Hello Rachel,

Complete Saving

Complete Savings / Complete Save£15 out of my account and I have never been on this site before

Hi there I had £15 took out of my account and I want it back I don't know why you took it but I've been on phone to bank and they said there going to try and sort it and if not the police are getting involved

£15 out of my account and I have never been on this site before

Hello Bogle,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveUnknown charge

I have just gone onto my online banking and have just seen that £15.00 has been taken out of my account for wly*completesave.co.uk.

I have not signed up for complete savings and I'm not entirely sure what it is and how they received my bank account details to take money out of my account without my permission?

I want a refund and to cancel whatever I apparently signed up for.

Hello Caitlin,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveAbsolute scam of a company

i Decided to enter my details ( worst mistake of my life) I thought i was signing up for cupon for cashback from a one product not a membership!!! The instructions are not clear at all and they have taken over £30 from me. This website continues to traps people into signing up for their money grabing scheme. This scheme has tricked many people into signing up without realising it is a monthly subscription, due to the unclear instructions. I am taking this further as WLY cashback cannot continue to trick people into signing up this awful scheme and i am requesting a full refund.

Hello Abbie,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveWLY*completesave

Finishing my school studies this year and starting work in October I have started opening my bank statements. Prior to this I never really bothered because I had no money being a student so didn't feel the need to open them.

I am heartbroken today as having started working I wanted to check my salary had been paid in, upon doing so I noticed a payment going out for £15 per month. I had no idea what this was so called the bank only to find out it was to a company I had never heard of, never signed up to and much worse it had been going out since Nov 2018. OMG that is £375 which has been withdrawn from my bank yes MY BANK ACCOUNT not any one else...so how have they done this?

Please please can someone tell me how to get my money bank which was gifted to me from my parents over the last few years.

I have read Mary's name mentioned below a few times Mary can you help me get me money back please? I go to Uni next year and need this to live off. Any individual help would be appreciated, closing the company down I am sure would help many others in the future.

Please, please help me

Hello Thomas,

Complete Savings / Complete Savestop taking money out of my bank now

i didn't give you rights to take my money out my bank I don't even know who the [censored] you are. You realise how desperate I am for money. I'm
                                        a 23 year on furlough. put the money you've took back into my account now or I'll take this further. this isn't the first time you've done this. i don't know where your getting my details neither. Absolutely disgusting of you to think this is acceptable.

stop taking money out of my bank now

Hello Abi,