Complete Savefraud

G

I have been scammed as well, originally by completesave.Co. Uk in february, march, april and may 2013. I rang them and told them to stop, which they did. I have now been scammed by shooperdisc.Co. Uk in august & september 2013. Again I rang and cancelled this. If you look at the two websites, both compaies operate from the same address in switzerland. I have never received any of my & pound;60 back. Please look carefully at all purchase details when buying online.
Geoff dunn

RESOLVED

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · May 18, 2016

Hello Forum Members:

We will be happy to assist you with your queries about Complete Savings. However, it is difficult to do that on a public forum when we don't know who you are. If you'd like our assistance, please contact us directly so that we can identify your record and resolve your query. Please get in touch with Complete Savings directly using the following details: [email protected], [protected], or you can contact me directly at [email protected]

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, a new password (twice) and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

We hope you get in touch with us directly so that we can be of assistance to you.

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · Dec 14, 2015

Hello Nofil:

I'll be happy to assist you. I just sent you a direct email with full details on the resolution to your query. If you have questions or did not receive my email, please contact me at [email protected]

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · Aug 24, 2015

Hello Jazz Senior:

We are sorry you felt you did not receive satisfactory service when you contacted our customer service centre as providing a high level of quality customer service is of utmost importance to us. We will be happy to assist you but currently we cannot identify your record. Please contact us directly so that we can find your record and resolve your query. We can be reached at [email protected], [protected], or you can contact me directly at [email protected]

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

We hope you contact us directly soon so we can resolve your query for you.

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · Jul 27, 2015

Hello Lewis73:

Thank you for resending your email. I have received it and have now sent a response back to your email with full details on the resolution to your query. I hope my email response answers all your questions and resolves your query to your satisfaction. If you need further assistance, please let us know.

[email protected]

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · Jul 26, 2015

Hello Lewis73:

I am very sorry you have experienced difficulty in contacting me. Please be assured that my email address [email protected] is a valid email address and is working. I have been successfully receiving emails from other members with that address. I do not know why you would have received a message saying it was invalid.

Please try sending an email again to [email protected] Alternatively, you can contact our customer service centre via email at [email protected] or via phone on [protected].

We will be very happy to assist you.

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · Jul 14, 2015

Hello Forum Members:

Complete Savings is an online membership programme ideal for those who shop online regularly. Complete Savings members have access to a wide range of cashback deals, including an initial cashback reward, a monthly cashback reward, discounted gift cards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores

We will be very happy to assist you with your queries about Complete Savings. However, to do so, we first need to identify your record and without knowing who you are, we are not able to do that. Please get in touch with Complete Savings directly using the following details: [email protected], [protected], or you can contact me directly at [email protected] You do not need you to provide your bank details for us to find your record. If you provide us with your full name and email address in most cases we can find your record.

We hope you get in touch with us soon so that we can resolve your queries.

The Complete Savings Team

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · May 27, 2015

Hello dekidex:

We will be happy to assist you with your query about Complete Savings. However, we first need to identify your record and currently we have not been able to do so. Please get in touch with Complete Savings directly using the following details: [email protected], [protected], or you can contact me directly at [email protected]

We hope you get in touch with us directly very soon so that we can resolve your query to your satisfaction.

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · Aug 08, 2014

Dear forum members,

If you have any questions about Complete Savings, the best way to get answers is by getting in touch with us direct on [protected], [email protected] or by using this online contact form: http://www.completesavingsblog.co.uk/contact-form

Complete Savings is an online membership programme. You will have clicked on a promotion to claim cashback on your next purchase at the site you were using, and by clicking this you will have been shown the Complete Savings sign-up form, where it is clear that in order to claim the cashback reward on offer you must first become a member. Membership is free for 30 days, after which there is a monthly fee - this is why you are required to enter your credit/debit card details at this stage. Members are free to cancel at any time.

I would like to reassure forum members that the only way to create a membership is by entering your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up form. Details required are: your name, your email address, your postal address, a new password, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing.

As a member of Complete Savings, not only can you claim an initial cashback reward, but you also have access to an ongoing monthly cashback reward, discounted giftcards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact [email protected]

The Complete Savings UK team
    [protected]

Comments

• Updated by Maryo · Sep 09, 2012

Hello Power Puff Girls:

I just read your post and it's important to me that your concern is addressed and that your query is resolved. If you would like my assistance, please contact me directly at [email protected] If you do contact me directly, please reference this post.

Best regards,

• Se
    seamus hughes Apr 16, 2020

my name is james hughes yous took 15 pounds out of my bank on the 17 march and again on 16 april which I never agreed could yous please refund this [email protected] thank
    you

• Me
    Melvin Gray Mar 06, 2020

'Complete Savings' are a Complete Scam. Fat brown envelopes for those who are supposedly protecting us from such fraud, may be stuffed with kickbacks from the £millions being fraudulently removed from our bank accounts EVERY DAY.

• Dr
    D Robo Jun 28, 2019

I have recently been scammed by complete savings. I ordered from Debenhams on line in February this year and they have taken £15 from my account for the past 3 months. Complete savings have (hopefully now) cancelled my "membership". I contacted Debenhams on line and they refuse to admit they are linked to complete savings. Somebody is telling porkies! It makes me nervous to purchase on line. I wont be ordering from Debenhams again thats for sure.

• Li
    Liz Birch Jun 25, 2019

I have discovered today that I have been paying complete savings £15 a month for 41 months. I adamantly did not sign up for any cashback schemes. Spoke to them on the phone and they said they'd refund me £45, which is a bit of a joke considering I've given them £615 for nothing. Filled in a refund form but by the comments I'm not expecting any money back. I just feel so stupid for not noticing for so long.

• Pi
    PilotOB Jun 24, 2019

One more to the heap. We were caught out buying airport car parking last September. According to the person who answered the phone from the Scam company we were buying parking from AirParks. That's where we will start. This stuff gets under my skin. Amazon are the best known of these click-through scammers. They have caught us out twice in the past but coughed up the money without too much prompting. I have become very adept at filing legal actions. For as long as Brexit doesn't happen these are easy to file in the European courts as well. And if they are Swiss I can handle that too.

• Pi
    PilotOB Jun 24, 2019

• Ni
    nita cambs Feb 12, 2019

I have also been taken by this company. I ticked a box for savings not realising that it would cost me £15 a month. I have emailed them regarding this and asking for refund, awaiting their reply. I have contacted my bank stopping any further payments when told them of the problem they are very much aware of this scam said when you buy from certain companies such as Argos and many more the tick box is shown automatically. How are they still getting away with this scam and why are the banks not doing anything about it

• Di
    Diane Carpenter Jan 14, 2019

I have been scammed by you for 4 years! £15 per month. I did not give my bank details but can only assume you took them from Ryanair.

Rosina Oconnell Dec 21, 2018

I too have been taken by this Company. On checking my bank statement I noticed that £15 had been taken from my bank by this company. I telephoned them and the operator said I had signed up to a 30day trial period with them. This NEVER happened. I have never heard of them before and I would certainly know if I had agreed to this. More worryingly, HOW DID THEY GET MY BANK DETAILS. This has coincided with money being defrauded from my bank account for online shopping with a high street fashion shop, thus my checking all my statements. Again, how did that person get hold of my bank details. This is under investigation with my bank resulting in me having to confiscate that bank card. With the numerous amount of complaints, how is the company not under investigation and is still allowed to operated?

Rosina Oconnell Dec 21, 2018

On checking my bank statement I noticed that £15 had been taken from my account by Complete Savings. I phoned them immediately and the operator said I had agreed to a 30 day trial. I have never heard of this company before and. like the other complainants, I would know if I had signed up to an agreement. More worryingly, how did they get hold of my bank details. This has coincided with £177 being defrauded from my account, being spent online with a well known high street shop thus making me check my statement and find out about this Company. I now will not shop online or browse online again. I don't understand, especially with all the complaints about this company, that there has been no intervention and they are still in operation.

Andrew Pryce Nov 03, 2018

COMPLETESAVE.CO.UK making fraudulent withdrawals off 1 of my credit cards, you thieving bar stewards, well your busted, to anyone on here or any other site, look out for this mob or any other, they make a small charge like 1 pound then start taking monthly payments (mine for 2 months were 15 pounds a month) not a lot but these thieving gits will be doing this to millions of people worldwide...oh and for some unknown reason the company is registered in Switzerland

• Co
    CompleteSaveUK. Nov 06, 2018

@Andrew Pryce Hello Andrew:

Complete Savings will be happy to assist you but we currently cannot confirm your membership/billing record. If you'd like assistance regarding the Complete Savings programme, please contact me at [email protected] so that I can identify your membership record. If you wish to speak to someone directly, you can telephone our customer service centre on our free phone number, [protected]. One of our representatives will be happy to assist you.

In the meantime, I'd like to provide you with details about the Complete Savings programme.

More details can be found at www.completesavings.co.uk.

• Ca
    catlin82 Aug 03, 2018

Same here, luckily I noticed after just one payment. I bought a card for a friend from Funky Pigeon. I know I ordered it quickly because I was going to miss her birthday. I know what these websites that pop up and say they'll give you money off the next time is a lot of rubbish, so I never click on them. I would have NEVER have input my details, and I pay for everything by paypal if I can (which I did on this occasion), because I can't be bothered to remember my details. So I have no idea how they managed to get hold of my bank account details to take the payment. I'm getting a refund and my bank has put a block on it anyway, but it's concerning that they can get hold of your details without you inputting them and paying through a 3rd party account like paypal that is meant to keep you safe?

• Na
    Nats6 Jul 10, 2018

Yes this company is a scam, they have been taking £15 pound a month out of my account since New years eve last year. I am fuming. I don't understand how the company still exists because judging from this forum it has been going on since 2014. The fraud team at my bank are investigating this. However I doubt I will get my money back. They are disgusting as I am a single parent who works a lot of hours just to keep a roof over my head and to get clothes for my child, so technically they are robbing her too. DISGUSTING SO CALLED COMPANY, SCAMMERS.

• St
    Stuart Dawson Jun 05, 2018

Hi All,
    I have received the cancellation notice and generic email in order to recover the funds they have been superstitiously been nicking. However no Additional Refund Form was included within their emails. No attachments, nothing. Just the information they require I need to input into the non-extant form.
    Yep! it's a SCAM alright... THIEVES.

• Ge
    Gemini69 Apr 13, 2018

Liars!! We did not ever enter our bank details on the form you mentioned. You took the money from the card used to buy the cinema ticket and concert ticket. You did not ever at anytime send an email, we have no membership number, no benefits. Your so called company has committed fraud against so many people and we are all coming after you. I have informed my bank and you will hear from them. Your company has obtained money through deception. I have also complained to Argos, who are the worst for promoting your kind of 'company'. There has been no benefits from this so called 'membership'! You owe us £600 in total. You even had the cheek to charge us again before Christmas, meaning you are taking £13 and another £15, making £28 in total a month. Do not assume people don't know what you have done.

• Ge
    Gemini69 Apr 13, 2018

Hello. I am sorry to say my husband ticked the damn box when he brought a cinema ticket 2 years ago, which meant they have been helping themselves to £15 a month!! That was bad enough, but then he brought a concert ticket before Christmas 2017 and they have helped themselves to a further £13 a month, making a total of £28 a month. We have had no emails from them to say what the ticked box was for. My husband just thought it was to receive info about further savings. There was no option to unsubscribe after the first 'free' month, therefore it went undetected by us as it looks like a visa credit purchase. I thought he had brought something and didn't question him. Phoned them today. It's a Switz company and their call centre is in the Philippines. They said it was a membership. Some membership! We have received no benefits, no communication, no emails no nothing. They are thieving from thousands of accounts every month. They said they would refund 3 months worth, but sending a form for the rest. I am not convinced. The bank said if we have ticked a box that's enough for them to take money. We are idiots for not noticing, but just a warning, check your account and don't tick any box for any savings.

• Co
    CompleteSaveUK. May 01, 2018

@Gemini69 Hello:

Complete Savings will be happy to assist you but it's difficult to do that in a forum such as this when we cannot confirm and identify a membership record for you. If you'd like assistance regarding the Complete Savings programme, please contact me at [email protected] so that I can identify your membership record. If you wish to speak to someone directly, you can telephone our customer service centre on our free phone number, [protected]. One of our representatives will be happy to assist you.

More details can be found at www.completesavings.co.uk.

• Di
    Disgruntled of Surrey Apr 09, 2018

I had no idea I had joined this scheme. I bought tickets for a West End show via TicketMaster website in June 2014. Complete Savings used by credit card details and started charging me £10 a mth since then. I've only noticed as I'm doing a financial cleanup. Luckily I've kept all Barclayard statements so could track back. When I phoned Barclaycard to cancel the transaction, I was told they'd had many complaints from this company.

Complete Savings customer service had a very practiced response when I called them. They could provide all the details of my account including that I had never responded. But could only give me a complete refund if I completed a 'claim form'. This turned out to be an email asking for information they already had or had created themselves eg: reference number - a complete farce - see below:
    Full name (must match your membership profile):
    Cancellation reference number:
    Email address:
    Daytime phone number:
    Did you claim your initial Welcome Bonus?
    Did you claim any Monthly Member Bonuses?
    Did you use any other Complete Savings membership benefits, such as cashback or 20% off gift cards?

So let's see if I get the refund promised. This is a scam and should be regulated by FCA.

Jane Tuffin Mar 22, 2018

I knew I'd joined Complete Savings and was quite pleased with the way my cashback was being processed, a little slow but apart from that no problems. I claimed my monthly bonus each month which replaced my £15 monthly payment to them. All was fine until this month. First I noticed that my bank details had been removed so I filled them in again, no big deal. Then I noticed "Contact Us" icons next to my cashback due to be paid and also my monthly bonus due to be paid. I contacted them by phone and was told it was for routine validation and that I'd receive an email. I was annoyed to discover that the hold had been in place for roughly 10 days but an email duly arrived. It asked me to send in a copy of my bank statement by EMAIL to [email protected] which I duly did. Two days later I received another email telling me that suspicious activity had been noted on my account. Rang them again to be told they should have received my info by post, one customer service agent even said they needed a copy of my passport along with other info. I think not!! I didn't believe the reviews on here that it's a scam but by heck I do now. I have monthly bonus and cashback which should have been paid back to me which they aren't going to do. This is definitely not a scheme to be trusted.

• Pr
    Prabhjeet Kumar Dec 08, 2017

Even I am robbed by this site. Its been years they took money from my account. Registering with website allows you to take money from customers account. This is BS.

Joolzzz69 Nov 18, 2017

Scammed by them; rang customer service, demanded cancellation and a refund of funds taken deceptively. They said they would comply. Legally they have too. They rely on people who don't notice these charges on their cards for a time and when the do, simply cancel the direct debit without demanding a refund of past funds stolen. So that's how they make their money. Surely in this day and age there should be procedures in place to put a stop to this type of online scamming.

Rob73 Oct 22, 2017

I just realised Complete Savings have been taking £15 a month from my account and I’d never heard of them. After checking my emails I found something in my spam folder and it appears I’d ticked a box for a discount after buying tickets from the Trainline but I certainly didn’t knowingly sign up for an account or authorise any payments. I contacted my bank, who seemed familiar with the company, and explained what had happened . They stopped any further payments and immediately refunded all the money which they have already taken. I will be calling them tomorrow to officially terminate my ‘membership’...

• Al
    alisa pep May 02, 2017

its a complete scam my 89 year old mum was scammed by you ###

• Al
    alessio pippo Jan 18, 2017

I think that all of you accusing of scam this company are so stupid and you deserve to be charged 15 pounds a month. You just subscribe because you are greedy and ignorant at the same time. Good luck.

• Fr
    Fraudvictim= Jan 18, 2017

@alessio pippo [email protected]

martin hodges Dec 06, 2016

Today I rang Complete savings on [protected] and asked how and why they had been taking £15 per month from my credit card without my permission. They replied that I had signed up to complete savings when I clicked for £20 cash back from a purchase of tickets via the train line.
    I pointed out I was NOT aware i had agreed to pay £15 per month for their ‘service’ and instructed to cancel my alleged membership with immediate effect. I went on to say I thought somewhat suspicious and that I would be contacting the consumer protection services.

At this I was told £45 would be credited back to my account. I then asked why £45 to which I was asked what was it I was looking for. I replied that when I contact the consumer protection service and or my Credit Card provider I would be looking for a full refund, as I had never signed for or had any benefit from the service (including the promised £20 cash back).
    I was then told that customer service could only authorise £45 refund but as I had Not used the service. I would also receive a simple form to fill in and that once this was done I would receive a full refund. And that it would take 24-48 hours for me to receive an email confirming this. My guess is I will end up having to seek redress elsewhere, lets hope I’m wrong but I will keep you posted.

• Fr
    Fraudvictim= Jan 09, 2017

@martin hodges If you are a victim of this company and you are looking for some real contacts for this company then google webloyalty international, the business name. The head of the company is called Guy Chiswick and you can look up the other 3 names on their website. Their offices, of you wish to talk to these people in person to ask for your money back are at 2 Harewood Place, London W1S 1BX. Telephone is +[protected]. That's where the decision makers sit and benefit from their ill gotten gains. Their call centers are at Sentinel House, Airspeed Road, Portsmouth Hampshire PO3 5RF and at 23 Route de crassier, 1263 Eysins. Their phone number is +[protected]. Next time you are between Geneva and Lausanne look them up, I am sure they will be happy to answer you why they took your money without your knowledge or consent.
    Upon further research I found the two registered signatories for their Swiss company: Lise Edwige Hanhart, who lives in Nyon and Martin Lawrence David Child who also lives in Nyon. Feel free to contact them to share your feedback with them.

Andrew_B Nov 30, 2016

Yes, I too was debited by this complete save without notifying me that they deduct £15 from my account. This is a scam as they will not warn you. It's they're duty to tell us they would now deduct our account starting on this day and the following months. The explanation of Mary is not acceptable to me as well. I will be also pursuing this to my bank to get my money back. Everybody should pursue this to the proper authority for investigation. I think we are being robbed by this company by telling us that we agreed with their terms and conditions, but we have also the right to question on the way they transact with the people they are "servicing". God speed to everybody and I hope this scam will be exposed by the government.

• Be
    Becky Clarke Nov 28, 2016

Hi folks
    This has happened to me after i made a purchase from Argos .
    I was led to believe I would get £15 off my purchase once I sent the receipt in . Instead they debited £15 from my account . I immediately contacted my bank who barred them from talking any more money and gave me a full refund thanks to lloyds very impressed .
    This company sucks and so does Argos for working with them .

• Tr
    tracie faa Nov 18, 2016

I too have just today found out that Complete Save have been taking £10 out of my account since June this year!! When I rang the automated number they asked me to key in my membership number!! as I haven't signed up to anything I don't have one. Have now emailed them next email is going to be to BBC WATCHDOG

• Ca
    Cathy Holloway Nov 11, 2016

I've just signed up via The Trainline and could see quite clearly that I get 30 days for the initial £1 and then subsequently will be charged £15 per month if I don't cancel. I would suggest that people maybe need to read more clearly when signing up for this subscription.

• Li
    Lillian Hansjee Oct 10, 2016

This has to stop - how come you take money from my account every month ????? I have not agreed and purchased anything from you, so please stop at once - this is unacceptable, what kind of business are you running ????
    DO CANCEL THIS STRAIGHT AWAY:
    Refno: [protected]"

• Ru
    runnyeggyolk Sep 24, 2016

Hi [email protected],

I will definitely be dropping you guys a call coming Monday now that the hotlines are supposedly closed. I personally find it outrageous to have something like that happen - having 15 pounds deducted off my bank account for two months now although I have zero recollection of subscribing to any website even remotely similar to CompleteSavings. It is now painfully clear to me that I am not the only one who has to make this ridiculous discovery and learn how to stop this circus play. This can only mean one thing - the "only way to become a member" cited is perhaps not so "only" as claimed. Instead of having need to monitor such public forums from time to time, why not investigate why are these unfortunate mistakes happening? I am willing to give you the benefit of doubt describing such occurrences as "mistakes" and not scams, but please please please don't make me (or others in the future) go as far as exposing you to the relevant institutions and make things ugly. Have a great day ahead.

John.Ar Jul 05, 2016

Scammed by complete saving after buying coach tickets online, how does this company still operate and exist, where is the confirmation e-mail, where is the morals???? I will be calling to get my money back

• So
    Sonnys girlx May 18, 2016

I too have had money taken from my account after buying tickets on the train line website. According to my bank this is common practice and happens because when you buy your tickets on line a 'pop up' advising of a further saving of £10.00 appears. If you click on this -even to find more information- Completesave are then in full possession of your banking details and proceed to take money each month from your account. Apparently the authorisation for this is buried in small print within the 'pop up' but it leaves the screen within seconds so that very few people -if any- are left oblivious to it. My bank have provided me with new details to stop this happening again - but I haven't had my money back!

• Eu
    Eun Joung Mar 25, 2016

I normally don't post anything online but I just found out this morning I've been scammed by this company for the last 9 months. I am so shocked my credit card details can be passed without my knowledge and they have been taking out £15, total £130 from my account. I called my bank this morning stopped the any further transaction and emailed the CompleteSaving to get refund. They replied saying they would send me full refund within 10 days. However this company ruined my bank holiday and I am not so scared of ordering anything online. I turned out the information has been passed when I ordered a pizza from Papajohns. I will never use Papajohns again and will spread words the company being involved with this kind of scam. How could we trust any retailers if they are involved with this kind of fraud. This business model must be stopped by authority to prevent any more victims.

• Su
    sueruislip Mar 23, 2016

Since August 2015 I have had an unauthorised £15 taken from my credit card. On coming onto this site I see a lot of complaints of a similar nature have been made against this company. I would hope there is some way this could be stopped. They are obviously making a big profit by making deductions of a smallish amount which they hope no one will challenge. it appears they are successful

• Re
    reallyreallyangry Mar 09, 2016

I too have been scammed. Somehow they got my details and are taking 15pounds every month. The lies they tell about signing up are bulls*it. I never signed up.

• Pk
    P.K Hughes Mar 01, 2016

I have just found out that I have unwittingly signed up to this fraud after buying tickets on National Express and signing up to what I thought was a deal where if I booked further tickets would give a discount. Fortunately I have spotted it on my bank statement after one payment so can stop it .These companies allowing these scams on their websites should be ashamed of themselves.I will not use National Express again and will contact them to tell them so.

Matt 5 Feb 26, 2016

Good news, received 12 payments of £15 today, result!

• Me
    Megan Turner Feb 25, 2016

I just noticed a charge of £15 on my statement from completesavings. At first I had absolutely no idea what it was and to my horror I saw that this had happened every month for the last year... So £195 in total. As a student who doesn't have much money, this is a hugely significant amount for me and so I contacted them straight away (email to [email protected] at around 9pm).
    I am pleasantly surprised to have received a response within the hour saying that since haven't used to services I will be given a full refund. This is such a relief. I have been very lucky to have this issue resolved so quickly, but what an awful scam this is, tricking people out of their hard earned cash. It just goes to show how careful you have to be online. I wont be clicking 'I agree' to anything I haven't read properly any time soon!

Matt 5 Feb 17, 2016

I have been scammed also, for 12 months they have taken £15, I have reported them to action fraud.

• Sh
    Shotty21 Feb 10, 2016

I've had exactly the same experience. I've been paying £15 per month for the last 4 months and had no idea why until I enquired. It turns out that I signed up to it unwittingly when I purchased a card on funky pigeon. I phoned Natwest who put a block on them from taking any further payments and I called Complete Save on their freephone number. I spoke to someone who explained why I'd been charged. I'd simply signed up for a free trial (without realising) and they then took £15 per month after the free trial had ended. I asked for a refund as I'd clearly not meant to sign up to this obvious scam. I was told that I could get a refund as I hadn't used their services since becoming a member. Of course I hadn't used their services - I hadn't realised I'd even become a member. Please don't be fooled by this and make sure you ask for a refund if you've been duped by them too. I've just literally got off the phone from them, so I haven't seen the refund appear in my account yet. They told me it would take a few days so I am yet to see..