[Resolved] Complete Save — fraud
I have been scammed as well, originally by completesave.Co. Uk in february, march, april and may 2013. I rang them and told them to stop, which they did. I have now been scammed by shooperdisc.Co. Uk in august & september 2013. Again I rang and cancelled this. If you look at the two websites, both compaies operate from the same address in switzerland. I have never received any of my & pound;60 back. Please look carefully at all purchase details when buying online.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
CompleteSaveUK.'s Response · Dec 14, 2015
I'll be happy to assist you. I just sent you a direct email with full details on the resolution to your query. If you have questions or did not receive my email, please contact me at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.
CompleteSaveUK.'s Response · May 18, 2016
Hello Forum Members:
We will be happy to assist you with your queries about Complete Savings. However, it is difficult to do that on a public forum when we don't know who you are. If you'd like our assistance, please contact us directly so that we can identify your record and resolve your query. Please get in touch with Complete Savings directly using the following details: [protected]@completesavings.co.uk, [protected], or you can contact me directly at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.
Complete Savings is an online membership programme ideal for those who shop online regularly. Complete Savings members have access to a wide range of cashback deals, including an initial cashback reward, a monthly cashback reward, discounted gift cards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores.
The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, a new password (twice) and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.
We hope you get in touch with us directly so that we can be of assistance to you.
The Complete Savings team
More Complete Save Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Complete Save - unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Wly Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation 
- [Resolved] WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers 
- [Resolved] Complete Save - £15 a month deducted from my credit card account since august last year. 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - membership charge
- [Resolved] Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorised monthly deductions from my debit card € 15
- [Resolved] Completesave.co.uk - I just realize that this completesave.co.uk took 15 pounds out of my bank account 
- Completesavings.co.uk - fraud, they taking money from my bank without my permission 
- [Resolved] Complete Savings / Complete Save - taking payments from my bank account