Zynga Poker / problems with zynga poker mobile app

United States Review updated:

Hello poker fellows, I have been using Zynga Poker on mobile app for a while with few problems. But this one is ramming my chips, I play high stake tables, and for about a week now, ill go in a table and I dont know why butt I start the game without seeing cards, any cards. It puts in my buy in, but cant see my cards, and the game goes on like normal. And its been happening over and over and over now, everytime now I go in a table, and all its doing is throwing money, then I have to leave tha table or lose my pot, so eaither way lose money.

Now I have put a lot of money in this game so I can play the tables I do, hated being broke. So my thing is, is that how much chips I lost because of this, about to make me have to spend another 40 bucks or so just to get back up to where I was at before this problem. I know you guys wont refund me money or put chips in my account cause thats how it usually works right? But cant you guys fix this for me? Really ticking me off now, pretty much the only game I play on my phone, now cant.

So I do ask if I could at least get up to 20M in my account of chips, that would be awesome because I hate throwing in more money and not getting what exactly im paying for, you guys wouldnt like that right? So please help.

Pa

Comments

• Po
      22nd of Nov, 2012

Blokiran sam nemogu igrati zasto...imao 21milion cipova... kako opet igrati cekam odgovor...

• Az
      13th of Mar, 2013

When i update zynga poker i cnnot play 'sorry we are unable to connect to zynga'