Zulily / unethical behavior/ rip off

1 WA NV OH PA, United States

Buyer beware - I placed an order with Zulily (my first) received damaged product and they gave me a store credit. I placed another order, however, when I noticed the order wasn't even supposed to ship until Jan 19th, I asked to have it cancelled on Jan 10. They promptly sent me an airbill that was created but had no activity and said it had already shipped. They jumped through hoops to get the delivery moved up and had it shipped two days later directly from the manufacturer (remember I asked to cancel my order on the 10th). Jan 14, I asked them to just credit me for the remaining items because I don't care to do business with a company who operates in this manner. I was told sure thing and I would see a credit on my CC in 3-5 business days. Jan 21 No credit on the CC, so I call to follow up. Their rep Delena said there are no notes regarding my call on the 14th and my order was mostly store credit anyway so they won't issue a credit to me. Again, the store credit is from my first order where I received damaged jeans that looked to be factory seconds. So, I'm steaming and call back one more time (cause this is such fun) and give them one more chance..and speak to Lori this time. She informs me that if I wanted a refund, I would have to have requested it be done on my initial transaction. This is not noted anywhere on their web site, nor was I offered this option on my multiple calls. She said she would issue the credit and send me an email confirmation within 5 minutes. Still waiting on that confirmation 2 hours later. I spent appx $171 at this business and a lot of frustration over the cancelled product that I haven't received. NEVER again. I had to filed a dispute with my CC. I should have looked them up on the internet first.

Tx