Zoosk / unauthorized charge
I check my bank account activity on a regular basis. Today, there is a charge, which posted on 3/24/2012, for a company called Zoosk in the amount of $54.95. I checked my two email accounts to see if there were any emails sent from Zoosk. Thankfully, I did not delete any of my Spam emails for the month of March. I did not find anything from this company in my emails. Their customer service is only open M-F. I intend to call Zoosk on Monday, as well as closing this account with my bank and reopening another account.
Has anyone else have had an issue with Zoosk, in regards to unauthorized charges recently?
More Zoosk Complaints & Reviews
- Zoosk - the say free. and you cant recieve or send emails 
- Zoosk - cancel link not working 
- Zoosk - can't read or send emails 
- Zoosk - zoosk scam - redhotpie.com.au style baiting tactics 
- Zoosk - fraudulently obtained money from me 
- Zoosk - tricked into subscribing
- Zoosk - dating service fraud
- Zoosk.com - dating website fail, no customer support
- Zoosk - cancelled subscription but was charged a future month 
- Zoosk Dating Site - hijacked my 11 year olds facebook acct