Zoosk / unauthorized charge

United States Review updated:

I check my bank account activity on a regular basis. Today, there is a charge, which posted on 3/24/2012, for a company called Zoosk in the amount of $54.95. I checked my two email accounts to see if there were any emails sent from Zoosk. Thankfully, I did not delete any of my Spam emails for the month of March. I did not find anything from this company in my emails. Their customer service is only open M-F. I intend to call Zoosk on Monday, as well as closing this account with my bank and reopening another account.
Has anyone else have had an issue with Zoosk, in regards to unauthorized charges recently?

Ri

Comments

3rd of Jun, 2013

Unauthorized chargers which constitutes fraud. I get emails from fake members that look like right out of playboy. Titled ( 5 totaled ) fake members all named " A Zoosk Member"
    I message them, they respond then all info to find them vanishes like it never happen. I was clever to secure an example an stored it away with a picture. I'm pulling out out, they are running aphishing scale. Where leads: identity theft. I stored a contact number that goes back to Tennessee, states away from member state she resides or it resides. Investigation, lawsuit, prosecution,