Zone Fitness / contract not cancelled
I have signed a gym contract with Zone Fitness in Wynberg, Cape Town and i signed the contract while the gym was still being built. A week after i signed the contract, i decided to cancel it. It is 3 months now and they are still debiting my account every month but i made sure that there is no funds for them to debit my account. They are texting me all the time and saying that they are handing me over to lawyers. To top it all off they are lying to the people about the services they are providing, when i signed i asked the guy i signed with if there were going to be child care facilities and there are none, i asked if there was going to be Latin Dance classes and again there are none.
Whenever i drive pass the gym on a Sunday, it is closed and Sunday is the only time people really have to themselves.
More Zone Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Zone Fitness Gym - cancellation of contract 
- Zone Fitness - cancellation of contract
- Zone Fitness - contract cancellation 
- Zone Fitness - being lied to in order to sell a gym contract 
- Zone Fitness - unauthorised debit order after membership cancelled
- Zone Fitness - unauthorized fraudulent member
- Zone Fitness - I have been billed for a month after I cancelled my zone contract.
- Zone Fitness - fees I know nothing about
- Zone Fitness - pathetic service from the lenasia store
- Zone Fitness - membership cancellation