Zara.com / product not received

Houston, TX, United States

I bought a pair of pants for my sisters b-day and she never got them. When we called to figure out what had happened, zara told us to call fedex. We did even though we thought this should be something zara should do. Fedex told us they would do an investigation on the missing package but suggested we complain directly with zara. Finally after a few calls, zara started an investigation, and their answer was that the package was delivered, they couldn't tell me, a name to understand who received it. What I know is I paid for a product and it was not delivered to my sister, she lives in an apt. Complex and she already investigated with the staff that works there and no one has seen the package. She has been living there for 3 years now and has never had this problem. The final resolution for zara was that they couldn't do anything since the package had been delivered, the truth is, the correct person never received it and they never asked for a signature nor a name when they delivered it. I what zara to respond to his issue, it seems like they don't value their loyal customers. We have been buying form zara for many years and this was our first online experience, it will definitely be the last one if my sister doesn't get the product I paid for.

Zara.com