Zara / online ordering

United Kingdom Review updated:

I ordered 4 items online and given a 3-5 working day delivery window. By day 4 I had received no despatch confirmation so I phoned and was assured that my delivery would be there the next day.
I waited all the next day and received nothing. I phoned again to say there was a problem with my order but they couldn't tell me what. I then received an email saying they had tried to phone but ( no missed calls on my mobile) and asked me to phone again. I did and was asked if I had received my order! I obviously hadn't so hey now needed to investigate it. I then got another phone call to say my order would now be despatched and I would receive in the following to days. I then got an email to say my order had been delayed with no other details as to why or how long. I phoned again and was told that this message was related to the first delay and not another. I had already asked for and was assured that I would receive a despatch confirmation which I hadn't received and asked for it again. I was told that I would receive the following day along with another for an order I had also placed 3 days after this one.
The following day on checking my account I noticed the order had been cancelled. I then checked my emails and I had received a refund but no emails from Zara at all so I didn't know what had happend. I phoned again and requested H/Ofiice details to complain but was refused. A manager would call me today.
The Manager called and despite all the above he said he had only just received the details . the order had a problem in transit. i said do you mean it is lost. he seemed to think that they Zara had been inconvenienced just as much as me and completely failed to take on board the above errors and believed that nothing could have been done till now despite me pointing out that I had been given inaccurate info several times. When I asked why they hadn't tried to for fill part of my order from the stock that was still available on line he told me they had run out which was very strange as I myself placed an order for 2 of the missing items this morning.
In the end I was offered 2 express deliveries. I told him I would not be ordering again for home delivery and even if I did I wouldn't use express delivery. I requested instead he offers a credit against the order I had just placed. He said they don't do that and express deliveries are the only compensation the offer which again is strange because I was sent a voucher earlier this year for another big mess up.
Finally I was go smacked when at the end of the conversation this manager said it was not his perogative to call and speak customers.
Get off your pedastool and take responsibility for messing paying customers

Ji
Jan 24, 2014

Comments

• De
      24th of Nov, 2016

• De
      24th of Nov, 2016

I have Order jackets but after paying I just received payment sussesfull but not received any msg Aur any mail from Zara side regarding me order they chargerd me but no information yet regarding my products.