Zando / incomplete order and no refund

1 Cape towb, South Africa

I am disgusted by Zandos absolute disregard for customer service. They want to run massive black Friday and Christmas campaigns, yet they don't have the infrastructure and efficiencies to execute on the expectations they set. I ordered a number of items on the 24th November, used a voucher I had to pay most of it and the difference with my credit card. I was emailed to say 3-5 bus days, and then again emailed to say 5-7 bus days. On business day 7 I called in as my order still only showed as received (not processed) on 4 Dec. They then stated that my delivery time lines changed to 7-9 bus days and I should have received an email. She then assured me they are trying their best to have this delivered by the 7th. On the 6th I got an email that one of the items I ordered was out of stock, and they gave me a refund of R6. After calling in and holding for another 30 mind to speak to yet another incompetent consultant. I was promised I would receive the correct refund and then also receive an escalation path to help my expedite the order of my replacement item. Fast forward to today, The new voucher gives errors, no escalation path received, still waiting for the manager to call me back. Always on another call and never calls back.

So I'm out of the item I wanted for my holiday plus no refund. Still to date have not received my original order. I love online shopping but incompetence like this is will cause customers back to Malls.

I ordered items from many other reputable e-commerce sites over same period and received all my items within the committed 3 to 5 days

RIP Zando - if this is how you treat customers you won't be around much longer

Li