Having problems with Zando?

Zando Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 1:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Zando Customer Service. Initial Zando complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Zando above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Zando. Discuss the issues you have had with Zando and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Zando Complaints & Reviews

Zandorefund or credit note not received after several requests

In November 2020 I ordered some clothing items at zando

ORDER NO:[protected]

I paid R3117.00 .

I'm only in possession of royal T High Skinny jeans light blue trouser which was R699.

my issues are as follows:

1 The other delivered items were returned in accordance with the suppliers terms and condition, however I have not received any refund which on my account reflect that a refund was completed on the 4th of December 2020

2 THE BALLERINA BLING TUTU valued at R340.00 AND LEATHER BOW SET PIECE valued at R180, were never delivered instead, retrieving ref were provided upon delivery : SKU
AN130SL1HP3WCNAFAMZ-293623 and SKU
AN130MW16XP50NAFAMZ-677433.

Some items were just cancelled and when I check the status on my account, a refund was completed on the 4th of December 2020

All in all an amount of R 2418.00 IS DUE TO ME.

I have emailed zando several times pleading to them to attend to this matter.

Nurahn, their loyal consumer service consulted, only responded to me one, advising that the matter will be attendant to.

their phone line is not working .its just a recording directing us to forward our complaint via email

ZandoOrder/delivery update

Brough a Daniel Wellington watch online via Zando. Mark off 50% at this time. Order was placed and Payment was made immediately and successfully, see proof of payment attached. But Zando canceled my order stating that payment was unsuccessful.

Order/delivery update

ZandoRefund required

Good day

I requested, a refund on a product. Refund was done. Refund was processed as a voucher, I have sent an email requesting a cash refund but no feedback had been given.

Their terms and conditions, clearly states its the customers option for credit and cash

Zando: Order [protected]

Please assist as I want a cash refund into my bank account

Regards

ZandoOrder number [protected]

Good day,

We have purchased clothing from Zando somewhere in June 2020. One of the items did not fit properly and we lodged a return. The return was collected a week or so after it was logged. We then heard nothing for a while and followed up, we were informed that the courier could not get hold of us to collect. Bit the collection was already made. We informed Zando about this and they confirm they received it. We are however still waiting for the refund to be made. We have sent several requests and just don't receive any feedback. This is my last request, here after the matter will be sent to the ombudsman and I will name and shame Zando on every social media platform I possibly can!

Aug 19, 2020

Zando — Orders placed and cancelled and refund

Ref no [protected]. Early July 2020 I ordered and paid forcthhree mens tracksuits. The money went off my...

ZandoRefund not received

I ordered items in March 2020. A wrong order was delivered end of May. I requested a refund. The wrong items were collected. I followed up several times by email and I still haven't received my refund. I am unable to reach them by phone as their call centre's are closed due to covid-19

Order #[protected]

Refund not received

ZandoTransaction cancelled due to incorrect visa card information

Order No: [protected]

I received a notification stating that my puchase has been cancelled due to incorrect card no provided. I cannot understand this as my transaction has been approved and paid by bank. The EFT reflects on my banking account.
            Kindly reverse the debit order. I am cancelling the order.

Regards
            Michelle Cornelissen
            [protected]
            [protected]@gmail.com

Mar 04, 2020

Zando — Refund for order no: [protected]

I'm very frustrated by the BAD SERVICE I have received from ZANDO. I placed an order (No: [protected]) on the...

ZandoPoor service

I was the biggest fan and customer till recently when I tried to place an order on the 10/02/2020 regarding method of payment. I used to get different options of payment but now it automatically select for me credit card payment and it doesn't give me options to change. I've been calling and sending emails to get assistance but never got any response for my emails and nobody answers the phone except for the answering machine. I am so disappointed in Zando

Zandoincompetence

I ordered something but cancelled it the same time, zando ships my item after 5 days despite me cancelling the same time.
                Item arrives a week later.
                I then had to wait another 16 days for the guys to pick up the stuff

It is now gone well over a month and still no refund or feedback
                Contact no - [protected] does not work at all
                No body till this day has contacted me or sent me an email after leaving multiple messages to refund me

Give me my [censored]ing refund please will never buy or recommend this site to anyone period!

• Ha
                    HappyNd Sep 09, 2020

zando an awful store bad servive !! will never ever order from again.
                    i placed an order for boots on the 30th of August 2020 and recieved them on the 3rd of September, an dthe were very tiny i had to return the boots but they took 3 days to collect .
                    as of now i;m still waitng for my refund and nobody has contacted me i tried to call them but ddue to covid 19 all their call centre platform does not work.
                    will give them a '0"out of 10"

Zandoservice and product

What a poor refund system Zando has. I ordered a shoe and the shoe came damaged, so which means Zando does not do quality checks on their items if they despatch damaged items. The shoe was collected on the 31 January 2020 and I have not being refunded. Everytime you call Zando there's always an excuse, the package has not arrived at the warehouse, the item still needs to be quality checked (why wasn't it quality check on despatch) crazy, the item is approved for a refund but the refund has not being approved. What poor poor service from Zando, I will not order from Zando in a hurry, they are plenty more stores that offer online shopping with far better service, wake-up Zando and improve your service.

Zandomy order has not arrived

Good afternoon

I have order some items 2 weeks back the estimated time arrival was 07 February 2019

Instead I received wrong order on the 3/02/2020, I send an email to [protected]@zando.co.za on the 4/02/2020 about the order still today no response, and again I have tried to call the customer service no answer
                    I will be glad if I can get the refund of my original order and collect the wrong order you delivered

the order number [protected]

Feb 11, 2020

Zando — non-delivery and refund due to me

Order no: [protected]... Zando is the worst online shop ever. The first time I buy and the last and I am not...

Feb 06, 2020

Zando — refund of my money

On 17/02 i placed an order through Zando's online app. Some of it was cash and some through a voucher. The...

Feb 04, 2020

Zando — unethical behaviour

I placed an order on the 17th Jan 2020. two of the items I ordered arrived on the 20th Jan. the rest only...

Jan 19, 2020

Zando — return stolen, never received nor credited

Returned faulty tekkies middle nov and I am still waiting for my credit to be finalised??? What about the...

Jan 13, 2020

Zando — Struggling to get zando to replace damaged palette

I wrote the following email to [protected]@zando.zendesk.com on 27 Dec 2019 - I could not return it via your...

Zandomy refund

I have returned an item on the 11th of December and i still haven't received an update on this item or even my refund. Its been almost a month now. I have sent several emails to zando but no reply and i have also tried to call but the number is always busy. I'm not sure of zando has now become a scam company but its vwry difficult to get through them.

Jan 04, 2020

Zando — no delivery made

I placed an order of black [censored] boy court heels and made a payment on the 06/12/2019, today is the...

Zandolate delivery, no answer call centre

This place doen't seem to be legit as I am still waiting for my delivery almost a month now . Call centre not answering at all and email are returned with automatic email giving a reference no. I do not recommend this company as promises are not kept an the service is really bad...actually to say the is no service.10 emails, 6 telephone calls none answered but hold on for almost half hour...where can I get answers