Z Gallerie / shipment

1 Georgia, United States

I placed an order on 12/21, the items were a present for my friends birthday. On 1/17, I called because the order had not been shipped yet. Although, it had been a very long and unreasonable time for something to be shipped from Atlanta to New York, I was very calm and polite about it. The representative I spoke with apologized and stated the store in Atlanta was closed for a few days and she'd back track the order to have the items shipped from the store in cali. She also expressed i'd be shipped overnight. Not only did I not receive an email but I had to call back today 1/25 because the order has not been shipped. I expressed my frustration (rightfully) and the representative dismissive and lacked empathy. She brushed me off by saying " As I already stated, the order will be shipped by the end of today".

I have bought a few items from this store in person but after this experience, it is the last time that I buy anything from this store. The situation was handled very poorly and I am extremely displeased with the service.

Jo