Yoursavingsclub.com / Fraudulant billing
I have been billed on my credit card for the past 6-8 months $ 1.00 each month. Last month I spoke to my Credit Card Dispute Center and they merely credited me $ 1.00 for the months of August and Sept.. However, after I called the number on Statement and cancelled in their automated menu, They continue to bill me. I have written to them via E-Mail, but they do not reply. I can't seem to talk to a live individual and it is very annoying and time consuming. I wrote to them once again today requesting my membership number and for them to direct me how to cancel.
Does anybody have any useful suggestions!
More Yoursavingsclub.com Complaints & Reviews
- Your Savings Club - Charged my account. Fraud 
- Your Savings Club - FRAUD....DEBTING ACCT. WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION 
- Yoursavingsclub.com - Credit card charge without authorization 
- Mvq Your Savings Club - Taking $1 out of my account 
- Membersavingssignyoursavingsclub.com - taking money our of my bank account 
- Yoursavingsclub.com - unauthorized withdrawal 
- Mvq Your Savings Club - debiting money from my account without permission 
- Mvq Your Savings Club.com - not authorized charges
- Mvq &your Savings Club& - Charged my account without permission
- Your Savings Club - Charging my credit card every month