Your Savings Club / UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES
I, like so many others have been getting unauthorized charges to my debit card, that has created an overdraft in my checking account.
I have never heard of this outfit, much less, authorized any charges to my debit card, no matter how small.
I want you to know that I have filed charges with the BBB as well as the Attorney Generals Office. I have also contacted an attorney, and will proceed with all suits that I am able to, unless the monies that you took from my account is reimbursed immediately.
I will, and I repeat, will take this to the highest court possible if need be. I want all my monies replaced in my bank, that you unlafully charged to my debit card, also I want $53.75 cents immediately deposited into my checking account to recover the losses I incurred because of this apparent scam you people have going. I hope that this is taken care of immediately, as perhaps if you show some good faith, others will cease to repeatedly report you, and submit complaints. Please do not take this complaint/comment lightly, as I will follow through with everything mentioned herein. Sincerely, Trudy W. George
More Your Savings Club Complaints & Reviews
- Your Savings Club - Charged my account. Fraud 
- Your Savings Club - FRAUD....DEBTING ACCT. WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION 
- Yoursavingsclub.com - Credit card charge without authorization 
- Mvq Your Savings Club - Taking $1 out of my account 
- Membersavingssignyoursavingsclub.com - taking money our of my bank account 
- Yoursavingsclub.com - unauthorized withdrawal 
- Mvq Your Savings Club - debiting money from my account without permission 
- Mvq Your Savings Club.com - not authorized charges
- Mvq &your Savings Club& - Charged my account without permission
- Your Savings Club - Charging my credit card every month