Yoplaitoui yoplait

I tried the new Oui Yoplait yogurt and love it! I'm so tired of Greek yogurt this and Greek yogurt that... they're loaded with cornstarch. Lovely little Oui... the only problem is the foil cap, or top, on each glass container. You can't tear it off! And... when you try, little flecks of foil drop into the yogurt. I wound up having to use a steak knife to carve each one open. I intend to continue buying it, but you must rethink the cap, or top, please.

Ze
Jul 12, 2018

Comments

• Lo
      Nov 07, 2018

I recently, 11/6/2018 purchased a Oui, vanilla and was very shocked to pull what looks to be a button from my mouth. Guess there a lot of things that came to mind non of which were pleasant. This product was purchased at the nearby Viroqua Co-Op in Wisconsin.My E-mail is [protected]@outlook.com.I will be interested in just how dangerous you feel a button in the throat might be, I will offer to send you the button after a request for it . Otherwise it goes to an attorney.I sure hope to God this doesn't happen to anyone else.My name is Darsi McCarthy.