United States - 02021
To keep this review as short as possible, I will try to summarize:
1. Baskin Robbins is taking advantage of the coronavirus situation. I usually buy 4 prepaks for $28 and instead, needing it delivered since we are high risk and have to stay home, it costs $54.50 for the same amount. I looked into it and it isn't the delivery company doing this. Baskin Robbins is charging approx. $48 for the same 4 prepaks. The rest are the fees charged from the delivery company which is fair.
2. I had a black hair in my prepak. I am a redhead. I was disgusted and because of the virus very worried. I have never had a hair in my ice cream before and got anxious that I could catch the virus if the person whose hair it was had the virus. Instead of letting me know the day they were contacted if I could get the virus that way, they made me stress out. I told them it is causing me stress and they didn't care. I asked what day it was produced and had to wait for an answer. It turns out the date under the container is a year from the date made. I gave them the info on the bottom of the box so why was there a delay to tell me the production date?
3. I ended up spending time researching and calling public health and writing e-mails. Baskin offered me 1 prepak for all that happened. I said that 1 prepak should replace the one that had the hair AND I deserved more for what happened and the stress and work involved. They asked me what I wanted and then disregarded my response. They are giving me a total of 1 prepak to make up to me for all the stress and work I did and the replacement. That isn't fair.
4. Just in case anyone wonders, this was from the corporate office that didn't care. They are the ones that handled the entire situation. I later wrote the CEO of Dunkin Brands that owns Baskin Robbins and he never bothered responding.
5. I have been a loyal customer of Baskin Robbins for decades. They DON'T care about their customers.
Dear br team, today we had visited your br outlet aath rasta laxmi nagar nagpur location. Time 12 - 12:30. I...
Dear sir/madam, I anirban ghosh a regular user of baskin ice cream from kolkata india am shocked to...
Today my wife, two young nieces and nephew went for a treat to the baskin robbins in the Soledad Santa Rosa...
I seldom complain, but this was over-the-top ridiculous. My wife and I were on our way home from an...
1) I am trying to call up baskinrobbins head office @ [protected] in Malaysia for more than a week to inquiry about cake model. But unfortunately I cannot reach them at all.
2) Since I am unable to reach head office. I am calling to outlet to check the availability of the cake model. All the branches mentioned to me unable to do preorder and only able to walk in to buy the available unit from outlet.
3) I do not believe an international branding ice cream company providing such lousy services. This is outdated customer service in current market trend.
4) I will never buy any cakes from your company and will share my experience with your company to all people that I am known.
During lunch hour, I visited Baskin Robbins at midvalley branch. I wanted to try out some flavours before...
Hello sir 28th August 2019 time 23:40 bill no 978 Raat ko 500rs ka coupan swap kiya but mere bill 275rs tha...
To all this evening I went through the drive through and ordered what I thought was a frozen mocha latte. I...
See the feedback on Yelp for this location. 16401 E Arapahoe Rd Unit C Centennial, CO 80016 On Yelp, you'll...
The Counter Service staff was very rude, first didn't listen to my order as he was busy with his phone, then spoke very rudely at a loud voice and kept arguing. Very impolite. Had to leave the outlet with the minimum transaction. As Mr. parminder mani's behavior was very bad.
Hope Baskin Robin provides better quality of counter staff with proper training
I visited Baskin Robbins in my home town of Santa Paula around 8pm on Sunday, July 14th. I was told "I'll be...
Location: Subang Parade, Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
I am now at the counter to buy and takeaway an ice cream cake. I asked for some dry ice. I paid but am left alone standing at the counter without anyone around. The cashier just walked away after i paid. The ice cream cake is left at the counter.
I have now waited 10mins alone . Am still waiting.
What kind of service is this????
I am contactable at [protected]
I to bring an incident to your notice. I ordered from Baskin robin sector 16 faridabad, India . The ice cream that i ordered was not what was delivered to me. The pictures for the sundae posted on the Baskin robin zomato page was not what my order looked like.
After receiving stinky ice creams with stale taste, i posted a review (from one of my family member's account) on zomato for baskin robin sector 16 zomato order. Immediately i received a call on my number form which i had placed an order. I received 3 calls which i dint answer as it was 10:00 pm and too late for my schedule to be awake . I got a message from the same number (screenshot attached in this email) where the person who called had written that he was calling from baskin robin and wanted to talk on the review that i just posted. the moment i called back the guy (from baskin robin calling from number +[protected]) he started abusing me asking how dare i put such a review on zomato. He did not ask me what was the issue i faced or what went wrong with the customer considering these people work in service industry, He talked super rudely and mocked me asking "if i have ever tasted ice creams before" and "if not i am free to go and try some other ice cream brand that suits my taste". I constantly reminded that guy that he is in service industry and he isn't suppose to talk like this to which he said "Oh please, give me a break". we ended up in big unprofessional argument with lot of abuses. After this call, i again wrote on the review citing the example and stating the incidents as it happened on my same review as another comment. This guy messaged me on my personal number right after my second review saying ' Double Thanks'. And after that he kept messaging me on my personal number and telling me to give him a break and saying nasty things to meet .
Check out Baskin Robbins on @Zomato!
I have just received my order delivered by talibat, i waited an extra 20 minutes and when it arrived I am shocked at the quantity in the basket ? I ordered as usual a 10 scoop bucket, I received 10 half scoops ? The bucket that is normally full was half empty? I believe it was supplied from the Maboula's shop in kuwait !
I have pictures of the delivery enclosed! Can someone please comment and report my displeasure !
Mark wright 00965 [protected]
This is a long review but it is worth the read for anyone considering going to Baskin Robbins in Mansfield...
I bought an ice cream cake from al rehab, cairo Egypt branch, it' The first time i get cakes from Egypt i...
We have ordered 450 ml of tender coconut ice cream through swiggy on 13/5/2019 at about 20.30 hrs vide siggy order no [protected] picked up from 15 ekdalia Road, 2019-05/C/[protected] in a very shabby and melted texture when the same was reported to the delivery boy he bluntly said please contact baskin Robbins
We are very regular clients of your product, unfortunately we are totally disappointed with the product delivered,
We strongly demand refund and or compensation immediately.
A K Das
My name is Sara and I'm complaining of the rude service I received from a staff named Hanim at BR, D'Pulze Cyberjaya. My sister is authistic and while I was at the cashier paying, Hanim rudely asked my sister to hold one of the ice cream cone while she prepares the second one. Perhaps she is oblivious to the fact that my sister is special, regardless her attitude was rude and unpleasant.
Today, for lunch I went to baskin robbins counter to buy icecream with my friend who is pregnant and craved...