Having problems with Yoplait?

Yoplait reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 8, 2010. The latest review Oui by yoplait yogurt was posted on Aug 11, 2021. The latest complaint peach pit was resolved on Apr 21, 2011. Yoplait has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 101 reviews. Yoplait has resolved 2 complaints.

Yoplait Customer Service Contacts

Thu7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Fri7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Yoplait Customer Service. Initial Yoplait complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Yoplait above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Yoplait. Discuss the issues you have had with Yoplait and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Yoplait Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Yoplaitoui

Hi, this isn't a complaint as much as a request. I tried the Oui French Style Yogurt for the first time recently. It was delicious.

The reason I bought it was because it's in a glass jar. I am trying to avoid buying single use plastic. It's a very pretty little jar, and I plan to use mine for various things, but I can only use so many little glass jars.

Milk in glass jars is starting to become trendy again, and I'm wondering why you couldn't do the same? If they can reuse milk jugs, why not yogurt containers?

Yoplait would be wise to get out ahead of the curve on the containers you are using. More and more people, like me, are basing our purchases on the types of containers and materials our foods come in.

If we can send men to the moon, we can figure out a better way to package yogurt, and everything else.

Thanks for your consideration.

Respond

Yoplaityoplait original harvest peach yogurt

I have an eight pack for strawberry for harvest peach they say best by July 20th 2019 and I have what appears to be mold on the bottom of the lid off the harvest peach it's July 16th this is the fifth of eight of them that I have gone to eat all the rest seem fine haven't open the other ones yet. This was part of a sealed 8 pack from food 4 less a Kroger company. It looks disgusting I suddenly don't feel like eating yogurt again for a while.it's not worth taking back to food 4 less I don't think I have the receipt anymore.

Yoplaityoplait yogurt cups

I just bought Yoplait yogurt cups - the 8 pack of strawberry & strawberry/banana from our local Walmart. When I get home to unpack groceries and open the box of yogurts I find one of cups has been smashed and the whole inside of the box and all the other cups are covered in yogurt. I had to throw the entire box away. I am sure this was the shipping handlers fault, and not being careful - however my suggestion is to maybe reconsider who is handling your products. This has not been the first time this has occurred.

Respond

Yoplaityoplait light yogurt with nature valley granola

My husband was eating the blueberry yogurt without the granola and he found what appears to be a dime sized piece of wood in his container of yogurt. It was kind of oblong and light in weight but very hard.

Not that we want anything from this, but he only eats Yoplait blueberry yogurt. He wasn't happy to bite down into something hard while eating yogurt. Especially since the reason he was eating yogurt in the first place was because he had a bad tooth.

Yoplaityop drinkable yogurt

I bought a 20 pack of yop drinkable yogurt from Costco two days ago. I went to drink one this morning and a brown, small stick came out into my mouth. It's about a quarter of an inch in length and splintering as wood does. Im pretty grossed out. If I had drank that or a child had drank that it could have perforated the internal organs causing serious damage. Just wondering why the hell are there sticks in the processing of yogurt?

yop drinkable yogurt

Respond

Yoplaityoplait original variety pack (18)

I've purchase this product almost weekly for years. I've never had this happen...

I opened my box at home after purchasing it from Sam's Club just 15 minutes prior. The box did not appear to be damaged at all and felt well sealed. But when I opened it, there was one yogurt without a label at all, one yogurt was completely missing (17 cups, not 18), and others looked "not normal." Labels were bubbled and containers were slightly smashed looking on the bottoms. I informed Sam's Club, but this was definitely an error during packaging so I wanted to reach out here too.

Respond

Yoplaitbig pot yogurt for kids

Hello,
              I am contacting you with regards to Big Pots yoghurt, raspberry flavour.
              We have purchased 8 of them from Lidl in Bournemouth on 12.05. I have checked the best before date on the pot which stated 21.05.
              When I have opened one today to give it to my 4 years old daughter I have noticed there was a mould inside. I have to say I am glad this time I have checked yoghurt when I opened it as who knows how my daughter would react to eating it.
              I am disappointed in this matter as I am always buying your products.
              Kind regards,
              Anna Webb

Yoplaitgo-gurt

I love the Simply go-gurt that has less sugar and no coloring compared to other yogurts. However, as a mom of two young kids, I struggle to get enough fat in my kids' diets. Could you please consider making yogurt with full-fat milk instead of always using skim milk? My kids love the way they squeeze gogurts, and I would love it if you continued to make healthier yogurt for them. Full-fat yogurts are a better choice. Why haven't you tapped into that?

Thanks!

Yoplait — oui yogurt

Tried "Oui" for the first time today. I bought two, one blueberry and one raspberry. Started eating the...

Yoplait — mold in the yogurt

On the 28th of October, I got a phone call from the nursery where my child is placed and they sent me the...

Dubai

Yoplaitwildlife hazard.

Your famous cone shaped yogurt containers are big hazard to wildlife. Squirrels, rabbits, kittens, Rats, and other animal of that size are getting their cute little heads stuck in your conical shaped yogurt containers. Yes you may have put *crush to protect the wildlife* but it is blended in with all the other description on the container. Also, a person who would litter wouldn't be the person to carefully read the label before littering. It is also hard to completely crush the container without an animal being stuck in the container. My best advice would be to take that design out and come up with a wildlife friendly container. It couldn't be that hard as you already have different shaped containers. You have had this design for almost 40 years and its time for a change.

Yoplaityoplait whips!

I buy your yogurts often & have had no problems before, but when I opened my yogurt today I was very disappointed to find my cup was only around half-filled! I bought around a dozen Whips yogurts @ Walmart in Fernley NV, this particular flavor was Cherry Cheesecake. Nothing appeared wrong with the package or product other than having 2 fewer ounces

yoplait whips!
                    yoplait whips!

Yoplaitmulti pack mold

I bought a big case of the multi flavors at the beginning of this month, September 2018. Date code says use by October 2nd 2018. On September 17th I went to eat a strawberry one, took about three bites, all of a sudden I seen it had mold in it (was a nighttime snack so not much light in the room) I figured well maybe it had a hole in it and broke the seal. I went to open another strawberry one but this time I checked the package first to make sure the seal was good, low and behold mold. Well I guess at least I didn't get actually sick but I did feel sick to my stomach all night

Yoplait — yoplait original yogurt costco 24 pack

I found 3 damaged containers with the contents compromised. One had a tear on the lid and a bad seam. Two...

Yoplaityoplait whips yogurts

I buy the the yoplaiy yogurts in the whips and the original all flavors. The last few times that my family or I open one up the container is half empty. The best by date is still good. The yogurt also looks old... Pics will be attached. Some I have bought in past doesn't even have maybe 2 pieces of fruit in the original. Come on people do y'all really have to make my children upset because the yogurt isn't like it used to be or look like someone already ate half of the yogurt..

Yoplait — yoplait greek 100 mixed berry

Last evening I went to have a cup of Yoplait Greek 100 Mixed Berry yogurt. I always stir the contents to get...

Yoplaitstrawberry yogurt

The strawberry yogurt came in an 18 pack that contained strawberry blueberry and a mixed berry flavor. The yogurt tasted a little like plastic but nothing too strong. It wasn't until the bottom of the cup that a slimy mass was noticed. The mass was very bitter and held it shape but was not hard. It did not have the consistency of the other strawberry chunks in the yogurt so I do not believe it was strawberry. 9 yogurt cups were opened and had the same plastic like flavor, but only one had the slimy mass.

Yoplait — original yogurt

I religiously buy Yoplait Original Strawberry yogurt weekly. I opened one last night in the dark and took a...

Yoplait — kids yogurt

I purchased an 8- pack of frozen themed Yoplait kids yogurts on July 15 at the Wegmans in Midlothian, Va. my...

Yoplait — yoplait whips key lime pie

I just opened a yogurt and I found a red hair about 1 inch long inside... come on man seriously? That i...

Collins