Having problems with Yoplait?

Yoplait reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 8, 2010. The latest review Oui by yoplait yogurt was posted on Aug 11, 2021. The latest complaint peach pit was resolved on Apr 21, 2011. Yoplait has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 101 reviews. Yoplait has resolved 2 complaints.

Yoplait Customer Service Contacts

Thu7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Fri7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Yoplait Customer Service. Initial Yoplait complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Yoplait above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Yoplait. Discuss the issues you have had with Yoplait and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Yoplait Complaints & Reviews, Page 5

Yoplait Yogurtyoplait custard yogurt

I purchased a bunch of the Yoplait custard yogurt different flavors vanilla and strawberry and they all were not completely filled to the top and they also were not fresh I am a customer who purchases a lot of your product and to spend this kind of money is very disappointing hopefully this will not happen to anyone else I can be reached at area code [protected] my name is Terrance Holmes thank you

• Updated by Hfam · Jun 11, 2017

Bad yogurt

Yoplait Yogurt — 8 pack

When I opened the box from the 8 pack of strawberry and mix berry. It had been leaking from the top going...

Ironwood

Yoplait Yogurtyo crunch

My 4-year-old son found a piece of aluminium wrapping in his M & M Yo Crunch. The wrapping was found half way through consuming the yogurt. The wrapping looked to have old melted or stained chocolate (brown) coloring on it. The piece of wrapping did not come from the lid as I removed all pieces of it before he ate it. Not a very appetizing sight. I immediately discarded the yogurt but not before snapping a picture. I wanted to share so you have this on record for quality assurance purposes.

yo crunch

Yoplait Yogurtyoplait greek 2x yogurt

Hi there I am an absolutely huuuuge fan of Yoplait and never ever complain but I had bought a 900g yoghurt Greek 2x pottle today and opened it to find it almost only 3/4 full. Every other time I have bought it it was almost full to the brim and I absolutely love it. It is disappointing to pay good money for such great yoghurt and not get the full amount you think you're paying for.

Sorry for the complaint but I am very disppointed

yoplait greek 2x yogurt

Yoplait Yogurt — yoplait yogurt in the individual cups

My grandson who I am raising has a sensory issue which causes a textual problem. He can't swallow chucks very...

Yoplait Yogurtwould like more varieties in lactose free

I love yogurt. I am lactose intolerant
        I get a limited amount of yogurt in certain flavors at my local Kroger store. It would be awesome if I could buy yogurt in the whips(my favorite)
        Thick and Creamy, along with other varieties. The other brands that are soy have a funny taste. It would be good if you made the containers like the others like a smal bowl so they are easier to eat out of, and friendlier to our furry friend in the wild. Thank you for making high quality products, and being a company that listens to the needs of the consumer, and the products you already have that I can eat.

Yoplait Yogurtyoplait custard style yogurt

Dear Yoplait,
          I recently tried your new custard style yogurt in the new packaging after not having one in several years and you ruined it. The new recipe is not nearly as good as the old one. Now it tastes more like greek style yogurt which I also really like, but is not the same thing. The custard style was a family treat going back all the way to my early childhood, some of my first memories are of sharing one with my dad, and it just doesn't taste the same.
          Please go back to the old recipe.

Respond

Yoplait Yogurtdisney variety yogurt pack (strawberry and blueberry flavors)

I am a frequent buyer of your Disney variety yogurt pack with blueberry and strawberry flavors. Particularly the "Frozen" movie theme pack.

My daughter was eating the strawberry flavor this morning and almost swalled this thin plastic shard close to an inch long. I took photos of the plastic shard and of the container. Both which I can provide.

I wanted someone to take notice since this could have caused an accident.

Alexa Greenbaum
            Sudbury, Ma
            [protected]

disney variety yogurt pack (strawberry and blueberry flavors)
            disney variety yogurt pack (strawberry and blueberry flavors)

Yoplait Yogurt100 ways to yoplait

My mother is 80 years old, and she has me checking the codes for the game all the time.

What irritates me is that there are numerous ones which aren't credited. She leaves each code with the item which it came from, and there are less than 5 per day.

How's that for customer appreciation? It's pretty sad when a company refuses an entry! It's like mailing in entry forms, and having them come back “Refused - Return To Sender”...

Yoplait Yogurtcommercial advertising

RE: advertising on Supergirl show

I urge you to apply pressure to the executives of the Supergirl program to stop making negative aspersions to our current national leadership. Calling our president (without saying his name) a "fascist" is beyond the pale and does not need to be on an entertainment program. I strenuously object to all the negative references to our current leadership and am disappointed that Yoplait is supporting a program that does so.

Yoplait Yogurtnew packaging

I do not care for the newly shaped yogurt containers. My spoons do not conform to regir oblong? Shape. Every last one of these oddly shaped containers that i have purchased from Wal-Mart & from market basket had tops that were not sealed. Yogurt squirted out everywhere from the tops of each container when picked up off the shelf. I will not subject myself to illness because of this. I will buy a different brand unless rectified.

Yoplait Yogurtyoplait greek pineapple

i have searched and have not been able to find a yogurt that I like. Low and behold I found Yoplait greek with pineapples and my prayers were answered. Every week I would go to my local grocery store and buy all 12 off the shelf and wait for them to restock. Recently I was told that this particular item is now discontinued. I AM OUTRAGED!! this store sells 6 different flavors of greek and the one that is always sold out and selling is the one that is chosen to be discontinued. Words cannot express my anger ! This makes no sense to me and I need help ! Where oh where can I purchase this item? Can I purchase it from the website or warehouse directly? I am dead serious about this question. please help !!!

Yoplait Yogurtyoplait whips

I purchased 12 yoplait whips yogurt at the Market Basket in Chelsea MA on 02/12/17 and they were all spoiled. Each one had an awful smell when opened and a very sour taste. I always buy these yogurts from Market Basket and I love all the flavors I've tried. I was really upset that the yogurts were rotten because I was looking forward to having one after my lunch. Most of the dates on the yogurts were very close to expiration, but I don't know if that had anything to do with it. This particular Market Basket always has close to expire dates on their yogurts, especially with the ones they put on sale. I think this is a very poor way to maintain your customers. Someone should really discuss this with the store to see if they'll make some changes to keep fresh yogurt on their shelves.

Yoplait Yogurtgreek 100 protein yogurt

Yoplait-
                        I have been a big fan of the Greek 100 Cal yogurt until now. Thanks for trying to make it more nutritious than before with more grams of protein and fewer carbs (which is appreciated) but Yoplait, to make these small changes you totally sacrificed the flavor and the already thick enough, creamy, goodness for an OK flavor and this ultra thickness that I can hardly swallow! I feel like I am trying to swallow a spoon full of peanut butter! The slight modifications are not worth it! I would gladly eat something ever so slightly less nutritious than the new Greek yogurt! Please go back to the older Greek 100 Cal yogurt!!!

2 Responses
                          • De
                            Denise Gunn Jul 09, 2019

My husband and I love the Yoplait Greek 100 protein yogurt! We found this to be a healthy choice for our desserts. We are having trouble locating a store in the Douglasville, Ga area that is selling this delicious product and are disappointed. I would love for someone to let me know where we can find it. We thought it had been taken off the market until we discovered that Publix on Hilton Head Island sold it. Walmart's was our go to for it, but recently they haven't carried it. Please let me know where we can purchase this.

• Zu
                            Zuzu L Mar 25, 2017

I absolutely love Yoplait Greek 100 Protien, especially the blueberry and mixed berry. I have had a large portion of my stomach removed due to a blockage and I need a lot of protein. I was eating Oikos Triple Zero until I tasted this yogurt. I am a lifelong fan. I hope this yogurt is here forever. It tadtes much better that the Oikos version. Thanks Yoplait for making this wonderful yogurt!

Yoplait Yogurt8 pack strawberry and strawberry banana yogurt

I bought 2 boxes of the 8 pack combination strawberry and strawberry banana yogurt on 1/11/17. The use by date on the outside of both of the boxes is march 03, 2017 and the use by date on the yogurt inside both of the boxes is march 03, 2016. Not sure if it is a printing problem. Yoplait is the only yogurt my family and I eat. This is the first time i have ever had any issues with Yoplait products.

Yoplait Yogurtall yoplait yogurt

This yogurt is so fake tasting. And if you look at the ingredients you see why. There's all this artificial crap in it, added sugar and also food coloring (aka aluminum). It just gives me this gross feeling in my stomach after i eat it... it's like some taste of some artificial sweetener or something. Like, why ruin something that is naturally good tasting? You don't need to add all this crap to make it good, it's just disgusting. I will never buy this product again... gross.

Yoplait Yogurt : General Millsnew 25% less sugar red label

I use to by the original cherry orchard in bulk !!! My fav of all time ! But now they discontinued it for this bad tasting 25% less sugar one that doesn't even compare ! No longer will I be buying anymore of yoplait yogurts ! They had a great product n now ruined it

1 Response
                                • Su
                                  Susan Strozier Mar 04, 2016

I also use to buy the original yogurts and really loved them, my favorites were cherry, strawberry, and peach. When you switched to the new 25% less sugar they taste awful almost like your ones with artificial sweeteners. So I stopped buying them and now eat Meijers fruit on the bottom because it is the only one I have found that I can really stomach well because I do not handle the Greek yogurts at all. I think that if you want this kind and that their are people who like it which is fine, but I think you should also still have the original that was for the rest of us that still prefer it can buy it.

Yoplaitterrible tasting

twice now i have bought your 8 pack yogurt, (limited ) edition, the first one was fruit and pumpkin, and now i bought the fruit and chocolate mint, your limited edition series is just terrible can t hardley eat it, the chocolate has no chocolate or mint taste to it its just brown with a sour taste, you should really stick to the fruit flavors, the pumpkin is just about as bad ate i through out the rest. the box #[protected] rca 2019 09;26 would like to see you replace box price with coupons or cash back thank you

Yoplait Harvest Peach Yogurtpeach pit

My husband was eating a Yoplait Harvest Peach Yogurt that I put in his lunch and luckily he noticed the hard form on his spoon and didn't bite into it. He kept it and brought it home to me to see what I thought it was. I believe it is a piece of a peach pit. Just wanted to bring this to the attention of Yoplait as this could have broke a tooth if my husband wouldn't have noticed it on his spoon. I have provided an attached photo (comparing it to a dime).

peach pit

1 Response
                                    • Xt
                                      xtal Jan 22, 2015

I just opened a peach yogurt and found a pit in it. . . thank god I found it before putting it in my mouth. I love the yogurt but something needs to be done on quality control to prevent this from getting into the finished product!!

Yoplait Yogurt — yogurt was green

Well, one day I was at the grocery shop. I had bought a yoplait yogurt 4 pack, the new kind. As soon as I got...