[Resolved] Yes! Communities / lost rent/ bullet holes... and the list goes on
I live in hidden falls of acworth... Where do I even begin...??? First of all, we had two bullets go thru our home when I was about 7 months pregnant, then it took them months to fix the holes and replace my cabinet!!! We had an ice storm in december and the trees are still in my yard!!! The increased my rent with out notifying me properly. And just recently they lost my rent money and is now making me help them track it down!!! I do not work for you and I will not waste my time doing your job because your staff can't keep their crap together!!! Oh and they also in the meantime didn't tell me they lost the money order yet instead I get a knock on my door by the sheriffs office with an eviction notice (wrongful evicition at that)... Needless to say I am talking with the attorney I work for regard suit if this actually goes thru!!! I would never ever ever recommend anyone, not even a rabid animal to live in the hell hole!!! Run run run
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
YES! Communities Customer Care's Response, Jun 12, 2018
The community accepts full responsibility for the misplaced money order and they only tried to help you through the process of getting your refund back and they did cancel the disposition that had been in place for non-payment due to the money order being lost. The community manager did deliver an apology gift to your home this afternoon and we hope that will offer some type of acceptance on your part, as it was simply a mistake and the community didn't intend to cause you any inconvenience. Should you have further issues you want to discuss please feel free to contact our Resident Relations Coordinator at 303.483.7300 and press 1. Thank you and we do apologize for the inconvenience.
More Yes! Communities Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - dont ever mess with these people they are ripoffs 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities/independence Station - manager/tyrant 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities - do not move here! 
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - incredily lousy landlords 
- Yes! Communities - firing employees, after promises that it would not happen.
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - nicole graham manager
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - everything
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - staff
- Yes! Communities - deposit refund
- Yes! Communities - lawndale estates saginaw michigan