[Resolved] Yes Communities / extensive mold and water damage
Over two months ago, we were moved into a home with major water leak issues. It took us 6 weeks to finally get the leak fixed. In the process, some our personal property was damaged. The office has not only failed to reimburse us for our damaged property but has, after 9 weeks, failed to clean or repair the water damage to the home. We now have mold growing in our living room and kitchen and my family, including, my six month old, are experiencing health problems. In addition to the water and mold issues, our home was also infested with fleas, spiders, and tiny roaches. Although the lease states that they are responsible for pest control and numerous complaints, we have still not received any pest control assistance. The office people keep making promises but have yet to follow through. We were lied to and mislead during the lease signing and are out of pocket over $700 as a result. The office ppl have had horrible attitudes and we found out today that the corporate office wont even take complainants. We are in the process of filing complaints with several local offices including code enforcement, health dept, and commission for consumer affairs. If you value your health
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
YES! Communities Customer Care's Response, Jul 26, 2013
YES! Communities take each and every resident's concern very seriously and we ENCOURAGE residents to contact the home office if they feel as though their concerns are not being addressed by the community management. You can contact YES! Communities customer service at [protected]@yescommunities.com.
More Yes Communities Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - dont ever mess with these people they are ripoffs 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities/independence Station - manager/tyrant 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities - do not move here! 
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - incredily lousy landlords 
- Yes! Communities - firing employees, after promises that it would not happen.
- Yes! Communities - no guideline enforcement/ blatant disrespect
- Yes! Communities - office manager and residents in 68
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - independence station independence, mo 64056
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - lot rent 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities - oakwood forest