Yes! Communities / customer service/ sewer & water bill

1 Corpus Christi, TX, United States

I am a resident here at Yes Communities (Misty Winds). I have lived here since Sept 2015. I have had problem with high water bills since then . I live alone and my sewer & water bill is the same as a family of four! When I went to the office on Thursday 5/2/18. They told me I was being charge for the amount of people listed on my household lease. I informed them that I lived alone. And they talked to the new manager ( our 4:6 one ) they said there was nothing wrong with my water. I went back on Saturday 5/5 and the office was closed and it's supposed to be open Saturdays from 10-5pm so how am I supposed to pay for my rent ? And I was told to pay the amount and they would give me credit but I've been told that before too and I've never seen one dam credit and I've been living here for 3 years. They need to get it together! This is ridiculous! They are quick to charge us late fee but not quick to help us resolve our issues. They should call them the No communities instead of the yes communities! Bad customer service and poor management!

Yo