Yelp.com / nothing, but problems, stay away
We have a restraining order from a past employee who TOLD US he posted a completely false and slanderous review and Yelp will not consider removing it. I've sent 14 emails to email@example.com. Each time, they answer me, but there's no progress. Our lawyer is building this into our case, but it might not be resolved until 2012. Does anybody have any advice as to what we can do in the meantime? I want them to look into the email address that the account is registered under and any activity on the account (i.e. changing the username) which I'm certain they can track, but they refuse. Urgent advice needed!
More Yelp.com Complaints & Reviews
- Yelp.com - online scam 
- Yelp.com - closed my account for no reason 
- Yelp - uinethical business practices 
- Yelp - rude salespeople 
- Yelp.com - yelp is extorting business owners 
- Yelp.com - pushy salesman won't take no for an answer
- Yelp.com - advertising
- Yelp.com - business ads
- Yelp.com - false advertising / yelp.com fraud
- Yelp.com - yelp is a monkey with a grenade!