Yahoo! / yahoo news
I have contacted you previously, but with no reply. I'm writing to complain about the complete lack of moderation on Yahoo news message boards. The vast majority of responses are shockingly racist, xenophobic, homophobic or sexist comments. I feel increasingly upset by the crude level of these comments, and am totally amazed that there is nobody responsible for moderating the content of these message boards.
I would like to ask why this is, and how you can continue to take such an irresponsible stance? It seems totally ridiculous that we are expected just to accept this, and that Yahoo just remains oblivious to what is going on. I've had a Yahoo account for years, and it would be very impractical to move elsewhere, but I feel really uncomfortable using a mail website that seems to welcome and celebrate those with vile, extremist views. I would be surprised, but pleased, if you actually responded to me. In the meantime I will be looking for some way to complain about your company elsewhere, as I am sure that the way you are operating is pretty unacceptable and should be challenged.
More Yahoo! Complaints & Reviews
- Yahoo Award & MSN Window Live Promotion Center - don't trust them! 
- Yahoo / MSN Lottery Head In London - to get my prize 
- Yahoo! - scam advertisement 
- Yahoo / MSN Lottery Head In London - sms - your mobile number won one million pounds 
- Yahoo! - wowmall watch purchase scam 
- Yahoo! - longtime customer of your news and homepage
- Yahoo! - articles 
- Yahoo! - yahoo sports articles comments section
- The MSN / Yahoo Lottery Incorporation Po Box 1010, Liverpool L70 1nl, United Kingdom. - I want a conform massage from you... 
- Yahoo Small Business - domain forwarding