Yahoo / yahoo help dept.

United States Review updated:

Yahoo keeps blocking my password. When I try to reenter it does not work and asked for my Mobile Phone #. I explained my mobile was not currently working and that it was a stupid policy since NOT EVERYONE HAS A MOBILE PHONE. When I spoke to the tech rep. he directed me to a site that would collect my credit card information and add a "temporary" fee of $5. I do not give out my credit card number online and if this is what I had to go through to get my password reset, I can only imagine getting my $5 back. BAD, BAD Customer Service. I rarely use Yahoo and this would be one of the reasons I will stay with Google.

Ka
Jan 12, 2019

Comments

• Gw
      Jan 16, 2019

It is my understanding that Verizon views its acquisition of Yahoo as a financial failure. One way to improve the Yahoo product, at least the version I get on my ATT email account, is to cease and desist using CNN as the supplier of their news. I and many others do not appreciate a liberal news organization's biased reporting being thrust upon us prior to reviewing our emails. Is whoever makes that decision unaware of CNN's markedly declining popularity, readership, and viewership? Wake up, Verizon, and get your head out of the sand. Your financial blunder is only going to get worse unless you focus on improving the Yahoo content!

Gwynne T. Brunt, Jr., M.D., FACR