Yahoo / yahoo help dept.
Yahoo keeps blocking my password. When I try to reenter it does not work and asked for my Mobile Phone #. I explained my mobile was not currently working and that it was a stupid policy since NOT EVERYONE HAS A MOBILE PHONE. When I spoke to the tech rep. he directed me to a site that would collect my credit card information and add a "temporary" fee of $5. I do not give out my credit card number online and if this is what I had to go through to get my password reset, I can only imagine getting my $5 back. BAD, BAD Customer Service. I rarely use Yahoo and this would be one of the reasons I will stay with Google.
More Yahoo Complaints & Reviews
- Yahoo Award & MSN Window Live Promotion Center - don't trust them! 
- Yahoo / MSN Lottery Head In London - to get my prize 
- Yahoo! - scam advertisement 
- Yahoo / MSN Lottery Head In London - sms - your mobile number won one million pounds 
- Yahoo! - wowmall watch purchase scam 
- Yahoo! - longtime customer of your news and homepage
- Yahoo! - articles 
- Yahoo! - yahoo sports articles comments section
- The MSN / Yahoo Lottery Incorporation Po Box 1010, Liverpool L70 1nl, United Kingdom. - I want a conform massage from you... 
- Yahoo Small Business - domain forwarding