Yahoo! / Web Hosting / poor service!
I signed up with Yahoo! Web Hosting to host my Wordpress blog. After signing up, I clicked on "Activate a Wordpress blog" and their system set it all up. Everything worked well for about a week. This morning, Wordpress cannot connect to the MySQL database. As a result, my site is basically dead. I contacted Technical Support, was escalated to Tech Support 2, was put on hold repeatedly, and at the end of a 52-minute call was told that it was a server issue and it would be 3 to 5 business days before the problem was resolved. He offered no apology and then rushed off the phone. Three to five business days for a major company? I'm not sure which is worse... the problem or the way Yahoo! is handling it.
More Yahoo! / Web Hosting Complaints & Reviews
- Yahoo Award & MSN Window Live Promotion Center - don't trust them! 
- Yahoo / MSN Lottery Head In London - to get my prize 
- Yahoo / MSN Lottery Head In London - sms - your mobile number won one million pounds 
- Yahoo! - wowmall watch purchase scam 
- Yahoo / MSN Lottery Inc & Windows Live - my winning 
- Yahoo! - yahoo malaysia banner ads
- Yahoo! - games
- Yahoo! - release deposit
- Yahoo - email
- Yahoo! - apparant scam from "bellsouth"???