Yahoo / login password

Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia Review updated:

I would like an explanation please.
I have been closed out of my account because I do not want to change my password. I have an 11 digit password, consisting of letters and numerals.
Yahoo has no right to tell me to change what is otherwise a very secure password.
I object strongly to being bullied in this manner.
My email account is [protected]@yahoo.com.au
I would appreciated a response please to: grant.[protected]@gmail.com as I will not be able to access my account because of yahoo's actions.

Gj
May 14, 2015

Comments

• St
      30th of Jul, 2008
    Yahoo Mail - Password requests
    California

Stop with asking to check my password after reading every two emails. You are annoying, if it is in response to marketing it is a very bad idea. If you want me to close my long standing account (even though its free) I will, just say the word.
    Steve

• Pr
      6th of Aug, 2008
    Yahoo Mail - hacked
    Edinburgh
    Scotland, Lothian
    United Kingdom

Someone has hacked my yahoo account and are sending abusive messages and defaming me through mails to all the people in my friends list. I'm not able to cancel my account as i'm not able to login and i don't know how to stop this. Please help me in cancelling my yahoo account [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ta
      18th of Aug, 2008

Dear Sirs,
    I would like to inform you that I had a previous account with a user ID [protected]@yahoo.com .this account has been hacked on wdenesday 13th August 2008 and the hacker are sending to all people on my contact list telling them that I am stuck in Nigeria and that I need 3000 $ to solve some official problem there. (I am sound and safe in Alexandria Egypt)
    The Hackers also changed the password and some data on my profile so that I could not gain access to the account.I am afraid that they might use this ID in any illegal action.I am asking for your help PLEASE.
    The data of this account were:
    Name: Tamer Massoud
    ID: drtmassoud
    Password: farah2004
    Birthday: 2nd July 1973
    country: Egypt
    I need to restore this Email as I use it for all my official business actions.
    please Help Me.
    Tamer Massoud

• Vi
      29th of Oct, 2008

I had an id as ([protected]@yahoo.com) some one has hacked it please block this account as i dont want some one to use this id and play pranks as i have been using this account for official and personal use. pleaseeeeee block this account. I dont want anyone to access this account. And this account is not at all opening and does not accept my password and i dont remember many of the data as security i had registered.

• Ji
      11th of Nov, 2008
    Yahoo Mail - more email function peoblems

Once again You have made conpany email a challenge. I tried unsuccessfully to attach a 220k text form to an email this morning and
    your server just stalled and timed out time and time again.

No cheers here- jimmyb4gtr

• Mo
      24th of Nov, 2008
    Yahoo Mail - mail
    Australia
    yahoo.com

My email address is: [protected]@y7mail.com and i can sign in, but when i click on an email, it would say this: We're sorry, but there appears to be a problem loading this message. and then it's says click here to try again, but i click but it doesn't work. i can't get access to any of my emails and i have 108 unread emails.
    Some of those emails are important.
    Can you please HELP me.

10th of Feb, 2009

hi sir
    i have same problim last night i was using my acount but today i cant some one hacked my acount n also change password i have very importent emails n more deta please sir help me n give me the new pasword my user name is
    [protected]@yahoo.com
    pass word is 521704
    contry pakistan

3rd of Apr, 2009
    Yahoo Mail - password not working
    yahoo

my yahoo mail id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in. i cant login to this account even though i entered my password right. suspecting somebody had hacked my password what is the solution for this. my alternate mail id is manickam.[protected]@gmail.com

• Fr
      6th of Apr, 2009

my phone is asking for pukcode can you help hear

23rd of Apr, 2009
    Yahoo Mail - empty sent messages
    Romania

My yahoo email address is [protected]@yahoo.com and it's been almost two months since most of the messages I sent are going through empty, without any text.

• La
      4th of May, 2009
    Yahoo Mail - your new mail page
    Delaware

you need to go back to the old mail format because the new one has ad space and a message comes up that it can not be found and this james the page. lets go yahoo. youre making it very hard staying with you. change your page back now...

• La
      4th of May, 2009

you suck

20th of May, 2009

I am with you on this issue what a waist of time.
    J. Hunter

• Pr
      12th of Jul, 2009
    Yahoo Mail - hijacked account
    India

my account on id [protected]@yahoo.com has been hacked and i want u 2 completely delete that account and any information relating to it.

priyam bhardwaj
    bhardwaj.[protected]@gmail.com

• Ne
      17th of Oct, 2009
    Yahoo Mail - Hacking my account

Hi,
    My account has been hacked by someone twice. First time it happened they had changed my password, had deleted many mails and had checked the mail which had my address in it.
    Today again my password was changed by someone. I am not sure how this is happening. Please take this into a serious problem and give me a solution for it. If anything happens to me Yahoo will be responsible for it!!
    -Neeraja

• Na
      18th of Nov, 2009

my user Id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in & my password is theft is any other person & he was change password & now working & using any other person please my password send it my mobile no. 9820671986

• Na
      18th of Nov, 2009

jhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

• Th
      8th of Jan, 2010

You have locked me out. [protected]@yahoo.com, bluebonnet1 Would appreciate your cooperation, Thomas E. Carter

13th of Jan, 2010

Good day, I received email message from your yahoo customer service group to update my [protected]@yahoo.com mail, I filled up the form that was attached in to it and the next day all my friends are asking me if I am really in UK and stranded in a hotel coz my wallet and travel documents were stolen. The sender is asking for money to be send via a specific account. Currently I can no longer access my yahoo mail coz the HACKERS had already change the PASSWORD.
    PLEASE HELP to DEACTIVATE my [protected]@yahoo.com email.

• Co
      13th of Jan, 2010

Yahoo has been experiencing problems.

2nd of Feb, 2010
    Yahoo Mail - yahoo mail
    Middleboro
    Massachusetts

I do not want your security word check when I reply or send an e-mail. You can go to hell if you don't fix it.

• Pa
      28th of Feb, 2010

Hi, my id is [protected]@ymail.com. My mail inbox page is not opening, instead always my profile page is opening whenever i sign in. I never want this probem to occur again unless i needed to view my profile. i request this to be changed as soon as possible. thankyou.

26th of Aug, 2010

Sir,
    I Asst. Prof. Rakesh Das strongly comment that my yahoomail account is hacked and I cannot able to open my account . As I have very important messages in the yahoo mail I could't able to attend them. Please I need this ID only for my convenience. My ID was [protected]@yahoo.co.in and I need my this ID again.

2nd of Sep, 2010
    Yahoo Mail - Time Warner ad crashes computer when I trying to deal with my e-mail
    Yahoo mail
    Frankfort
    New York
    Phone: 315 894-3258

I'm going to have to forgo my yahoo e-mail account because their Time Warner advertisement causes a "A movie in this script is causing a . . . " delay every 2 minutes and using my yahoo mail account is nearly impossible.

• Pa
      30th of Sep, 2010

Dear Sir,
    I am receiving phising mail from my ID i.e. [protected]@yahoo.co.in. Can you tell me to whom I have to contact about this.

• Ca
      6th of Oct, 2010

i do not want my mail sorted i want it like it comes first come first in line [protected]@yahoo.com this can not be done i will move on

18th of Nov, 2010

I cannot access my emails. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com.au
    I have put in the correct password umpteen times but all I get is that this ID has not been taken!
    I only used this site yesterday so what has gone wrong. Now they ar saying they will lock me out for 12 hours!!! PLEASE FIX THIS.

• Le
      25th of Feb, 2011
    Yahoo Mail - log in problems
    Seattle
    Washington
    yahoo.com

i mad very mad i was whit yahoo 2 years and mail always worked 2 days a i sighned up it was ok sayed tour settinghave benn saved no the werent i clicked mail it sais sign in i just registerd tryed again log i i quit yahoo becase even i registerd pass word was short but it filled up thepass word box so i not going to regiter again im going to put much complaint i can about yahoo

26th of Feb, 2011

Double amen! I was thinking exactly the same.

5th of May, 2011
    Yahoo Mail - i can't access ma account
    delhi
    India

i am unable to open ma mail, even i am putting ma right id & password, den even after dat its showing invalid id or password . ma mail adress is [protected]@yahoo.com and alternative adress is [protected]@gmail.com, i am havng dis prblm from day before yesterday and even ma password is changing online wherever i tried, ,
    kindly sort dis problme soon so i can check ma mails .

• Si
      5th of May, 2011

just try to change your password again, click on forgot your password may it will help you. try this

6th of May, 2011

shikha thanks for suggestion, but i tried a lot to change even ma paswword, its says ' ur password cant cahnge online'. i think its blocked, if u have any oder way 2 tell pls help me up, , , ,
    thnx have nice day

• Ap
      21st of May, 2011

A WARNING ABOUT THE
    ‘YAHOO!’ WEB SERVICE:

To my shock (and my horror)
    I have discovered both that
    and why YAHOO! actually has
    THE absolute WORST customer
    service rating IN THE WORLD !!!

Everyone is strongly advised
    to NOT ever use ‘Yahoo!Mail’
    or ‘Yahoo!Groups’ or even

the ‘Yahoo!Careers’ services
    or products -- as the Yahoo!
    company absolutely refuses
    to make any effort to keep,
    remotely protect or be able
    to retrieve any of the private
    security-information that it
    ‘demands’ from it’s customers.

Some people are also speculating
    that Yahoo! does NOT actually
    even have a REAL office of
    customer service/support.

The rating below shows
    exactly how THE WORLD
    FEELS about crappy Yahoo!

Yahoo: Customer Service
    Ratings and Comments

Yahoo is ranked
    #343 out of the 410
    companies that have a
    CustomerServiceScoreboard.com
    rating --- with an overall score
    of 24.83 (out of a possible 200).

This score rates Yahoo
    customer service and
    customer support as Terrible.

Largely due to it’s lousy

• Ap
      21st of May, 2011

A WARNING ABOUT THE
    YAHOO! WEB SERVICE:

To my shock (and my horror)
    I have discovered both that
    and why YAHOO! actually has
    THE absolute WORST customer
    service rating IN THE WORLD !!!

Everyone is strongly advised
    to NOT ever use YAHOO! MAIL
    or YAHOO! GROUPS or even
    the YAHOO! CAREER services
    or products -- as the Yahoo!
    company absolutely refuses
    to make any effort to keep,
    remotely protect or be able
    to retrieve any of the private
    security-information that it
    DEMANDS from it’s customers.

Some people are also speculating
    that Yahoo! does NOT actually
    even have a REAL office of
    customer service/support.

The rating below shows
    exactly how THE WORLD
    FEELS about crappy Yahoo!

Yahoo: Customer Service
    Ratings and Comments

Yahoo is ranked
    #343 out of the 410
    companies that have a
    CustomerServiceScoreboard DOT com
    rating --- with an overall score
    of 24.83 (out of a possible 200).

This score rates Yahoo
    customer service and
    customer support as Terrible.

www DOT customerservicescoreboard DOT com/Yahoo

amount that was offered
    the last time a company
    thought of buying it.

(SOURCE: ^
    news DOT searchofficespace DOT com/sos-news/microsoft-buys-skype-for-8-5-billion DOT html)

• Us
      10th of Jun, 2011
    Yahoo Mail - My mail got blocked & it is not getting opened
    Pakistan

My yahoo mail id is usama.[protected]@ymail.com, alternate email id is
    [protected]@yahoo.com, My yahoo mail got blocked from yesterday night & it is not getting opened now

• Ro
      14th of Jun, 2011
    Yahoo Mail - locking out all the time
    South Africa

My yahoo mail just lock out while i'm in the middle of creating an mail, or reading an mail, and then i must sighn in from the start, then it dont want to accept my password!! What is going on with yahoo this past 2 weeks????

• Ku
      17th of Jun, 2011
    Yahoo Mail - mails were not coming
    yahoo a/c
    yahoo.com

mails were seems like blocked..no new mails comes to my yahoo mails..i dont know whats the reason..kindly fix it..

2nd of Jul, 2011

i can not attached any files in my yahoo mail that started with the latest mail version. please check and solve the problem. Not only my mail i heard some of my friends also facing the same problem. my yahoo mail address is [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ro
      20th of Jul, 2011

Hi,
    I am not able to access my yahoo email ID. since last around 2 years. My email id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in, whenever i am trying i am getting remark invalid username and password though it is valid. It is very important email address for me i have important emails in this email address. Please help me to access my email id and my important emails.
    This is my alternate email id is [protected]@gmail.com can contact me on this email address. I hope you will understand my problem and resolve my problem as early as possible.
    Thanks

• Sh
      10th of Aug, 2011

This "new & improved" yahoo mail is awful. I have so much trouble attaching files and people can't open them. It is taking longer to do anything. Sometimes, I have to log out and log in again in order to attach a file. This is ridiculous. I want my old email program back.