Yahoo / login password

1 Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia Review updated:

I would like an explanation please.
I have been closed out of my account because I do not want to change my password. I have an 11 digit password, consisting of letters and numerals.
Yahoo has no right to tell me to change what is otherwise a very secure password.
I object strongly to being bullied in this manner.
My email account is gjaus1954@yahoo.com.au
I would appreciated a response please to: grant.johnson28@gmail.com as I will not be able to access my account because of yahoo's actions.

Gj
May 14, 2015

Comments

• St
      30th of Jul, 2008
    Yahoo Mail - Password requests
    California

Stop with asking to check my password after reading every two emails. You are annoying, if it is in response to marketing it is a very bad idea. If you want me to close my long standing account (even though its free) I will, just say the word.
    Steve

• Pr
      6th of Aug, 2008
    Yahoo Mail - hacked
    Edinburgh
    Scotland, Lothian
    United Kingdom

Someone has hacked my yahoo account and are sending abusive messages and defaming me through mails to all the people in my friends list. I'm not able to cancel my account as i'm not able to login and i don't know how to stop this. Please help me in cancelling my yahoo account prathima143@yahoo.com

• Ta
      18th of Aug, 2008

Dear Sirs,
    I would like to inform you that I had a previous account with a user ID drtmassoud@yahoo.com .this account has been hacked on wdenesday 13th August 2008 and the hacker are sending to all people on my contact list telling them that I am stuck in Nigeria and that I need 3000 $ to solve some official problem there. (I am sound and safe in Alexandria Egypt)
    The Hackers also changed the password and some data on my profile so that I could not gain access to the account.I am afraid that they might use this ID in any illegal action.I am asking for your help PLEASE.
    The data of this account were:
    Name: Tamer Massoud
    ID: drtmassoud
    Password: farah2004
    Birthday: 2nd July 1973
    country: Egypt
    I need to restore this Email as I use it for all my official business actions.
    please Help Me.
    Tamer Massoud

• Vi
      29th of Oct, 2008

I had an id as (vinc_ent2010@yahoo.com) some one has hacked it please block this account as i dont want some one to use this id and play pranks as i have been using this account for official and personal use. pleaseeeeee block this account. I dont want anyone to access this account. And this account is not at all opening and does not accept my password and i dont remember many of the data as security i had registered.

• Ji
      11th of Nov, 2008
    Yahoo Mail - more email function peoblems

Once again You have made conpany email a challenge. I tried unsuccessfully to attach a 220k text form to an email this morning and
    your server just stalled and timed out time and time again.

No cheers here- jimmyb4gtr

• Mo
      24th of Nov, 2008
    Yahoo Mail - mail
    Australia
    yahoo.com

My email address is: monicacaamano@y7mail.com and i can sign in, but when i click on an email, it would say this: We're sorry, but there appears to be a problem loading this message. and then it's says click here to try again, but i click but it doesn't work. i can't get access to any of my emails and i have 108 unread emails.
    Some of those emails are important.
    Can you please HELP me.

• In
      10th of Feb, 2009

hi sir
    i have same problim last night i was using my acount but today i cant some one hacked my acount n also change password i have very importent emails n more deta please sir help me n give me the new pasword my user name is
    ins_r@yahoo.com
    pass word is 521704
    contry pakistan

3rd of Apr, 2009
    Yahoo Mail - password not working
    yahoo

my yahoo mail id is manic_kamc@yahoo.co.in. i cant login to this account even though i entered my password right. suspecting somebody had hacked my password what is the solution for this. my alternate mail id is manickam.07mca32@gmail.com

• Fr
      6th of Apr, 2009

my phone is asking for pukcode can you help hear

• In
      23rd of Apr, 2009
    Yahoo Mail - empty sent messages
    Romania

My yahoo email address is ploaiecugrindina@yahoo.com and it's been almost two months since most of the messages I sent are going through empty, without any text.

• La
      4th of May, 2009
    Yahoo Mail - your new mail page
    Delaware

you need to go back to the old mail format because the new one has ad space and a message comes up that it can not be found and this james the page. lets go yahoo. youre making it very hard staying with you. change your page back now...

• La
      4th of May, 2009

you suck

20th of May, 2009

I am with you on this issue what a waist of time.
    J. Hunter

• Pr
      12th of Jul, 2009
    Yahoo Mail - hijacked account
    India

my account on id priyam_unbeatable@yahoo.com has been hacked and i want u 2 completely delete that account and any information relating to it.

priyam bhardwaj
    bhardwaj.priyam89@gmail.com

• Ne
      17th of Oct, 2009
    Yahoo Mail - Hacking my account
    India

Hi,
    My account has been hacked by someone twice. First time it happened they had changed my password, had deleted many mails and had checked the mail which had my address in it.
    Today again my password was changed by someone. I am not sure how this is happening. Please take this into a serious problem and give me a solution for it. If anything happens to me Yahoo will be responsible for it!!
    -Neeraja

• Na
      18th of Nov, 2009

my user Id is navnathkurale@yahoo.co.in & my password is theft is any other person & he was change password & now working & using any other person please my password send it my mobile no. 9820671986

• Na
      18th of Nov, 2009

jhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

• Th
      8th of Jan, 2010

You have locked me out. tome2@yahoo.com, bluebonnet1 Would appreciate your cooperation, Thomas E. Carter

13th of Jan, 2010

Good day, I received email message from your yahoo customer service group to update my tonnielibiran@yahoo.com mail, I filled up the form that was attached in to it and the next day all my friends are asking me if I am really in UK and stranded in a hotel coz my wallet and travel documents were stolen. The sender is asking for money to be send via a specific account. Currently I can no longer access my yahoo mail coz the HACKERS had already change the PASSWORD.
    PLEASE HELP to DEACTIVATE my tonnielibiran@yahoo.com email.

• Co
      13th of Jan, 2010

Yahoo has been experiencing problems.