XM radio / Fraud & cheating!
I was offered a FREE home satellite radio for continuing my trial XM radio service that came FREE with the purchase of my new car in JANUARY 2007. The XM satellite radio in my car never worked properly and I had to contact XM several times because I never did get the FREE trial promised. In April when XM made the offer on the telephone (note: XM sales team contacted me) they said they would send out a free RADIO to my home and asked for my address. I still have no FREE radio. XM shut off my satellite radio in the car what little poor service I had as a free trial, then billed me for six months of service. I now receive nasty phone calls from CCA Collection Company of America.; Threats and on and on. I want to start a class action against these two companies FRAUD is fraud XM says because there is no SIGNED agreement they are not obligated to produce the radio promised and I am obligated to pay for service even though they did not provide it nor did I sign for it. FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD beware of this COMPANY they promise FREE stuff and give you nothing then call you on your cell phone and continually ask for money in order for them to stop. WE NEED TO PUT THIS COMPANY OUT OF THEIR MISERY and file a CLASS ACTION. Anyone interested please provide me your story and your e-mail address. I have a good legal team waiting.
More XM radio Complaints & Reviews
- Sirius XM - lifetime membership trap 
- Sirius Satellite Radio - consumers beware of sirius radio! 
- XM radio - Billed for services which never received! 
- Sirius Radio Canada - Poor service - illegal credit card charges 
- Sirius XM Radio - harassment 
- Sirius XM Radio - subscription cancellation refusal policy
- Sirius XM Radio - lifetime service scam
- Sirius XM Radio - lifetime subscription scam 
- SiriusXM - life time subscriber switching service to a new radio after 3 tries
- Sirius XM - xm radio service