www.Extremeacaiberry.com / Fraud

1 UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-350-8515-801-208-7485

The site offers free samples for the cost of shipping. You are then enrolled into a monthly account and your credit card is charged for $89.31 plus an ISA FEE of $ .71 cents . Upon calling IP CELEBRITYFITSITE [protected] you are told that you were given 14 days to cancel this enrollment. No where was this info of enrollment easy to see or find on the url site. There was no indication at all that any enrollment was available and that you had 14 days to cancel. On my charge card statement the original sample was charged to me under the name YOUR VIP FIT [protected] UT for $3.95. The receipt I printed out has another phone # [protected]
Upon talking to a representative of Extreme Acai. Com I was told that the information was on the site under there terms and conditions this is the url for the info http://www.acai-berry.com/help.php?section=conditions

Comments

• Gi
      20th of Oct, 2008

I can't believe that you were able to speak to someone, I have called 877-859-1116, 877-859-1107, and 877-350-8480 and now the number that you listed but no one has picked up! This is a scam and all bases are covered! It's scary how this kind of thing can happen!

• Er
      20th of Oct, 2008

I NEVER even ordered the free trial! I started trying to track down a random charge on my bank account and then a few days later got my "trial sample" in the mail. I've called the number that showed up on my account and have waited on hold in excess of 20 minutes two different times before I hung up. I don't even know how this company has my information but if any has suggestions for putting them out of business, I'm all ears!

23rd of Oct, 2008

I have been trying to call for 6 days now!! I am getting extremely pissed off!! No one will answer the damn phone!!
    they did not state 89.31 will be carged in the free trial ad!!
    this is complete B.S. I DO NOT WANT THIS PRODUCT!!!

28th of Oct, 2008

just checked that page and it says nothing about a 14 day cancellation policy: http://www.acai-berry.com/help.php?section=conditions

• Lo
      30th of Oct, 2008

About 2 weeks ago, I was charged on my credit card, $3.95 for the 14 day trial...To date I still have not received my sample. On October 28th, $89.31 was charged to my credit card under celebrityfitclub. What is going on?

Has anyone made contact with anyone about any of these charges...I intend on making some phone calls tomorrow.

• Do
      30th of Oct, 2008

You guys came out better then me ...after ordering the free trial thru extremeacaiberry 500 out of davie florida - I noticed charges on my debit card account ...someone bought gas in Miami florida at a shell, I am in sc ...and then they went on to puerto rico and have been having the time of there lives at walgreens ...2 DIFFERANT stores ...when I called the phone number listed on the site it went to an overflow where all the lady did was take orders or cancellations ...I AM LIKE U STOLE MY CREDIT CARD AND U ARE USING IT TO SHOP and she wasnt even related to the company ..just a third party they use. So she gives me a number to the company ..low and behold I get an answering machine ...$300 dollars later ...a lesson well learned ...I think I will just stay fat

• Ki
      31st of Oct, 2008

Hi everyone. I ordered the 14 day trial over 1 week ago thru the extremeacaiberry 500 (shame on me for trusting this site). It was based on Rachael Rays site (facebook) therefore I trusted it even more. I went on line this morning for my credit card statement and I was billed for 89.31 US -$117.27 Ca on October 25/08. That's when I started digging and found this site. Wish I would have checked before ordering the free trial. I called 877-350-8515 and the recording indicated that their hours of customer service had increased due to extreme incoming calls (wonder why!!). I only waited about 2 minutes and got a customer service rep. I explained the situation to him in a not very pleasant tone. He tried to explain that after the 14 day free trial, if you don't cancel, your credit card will automatically be billed for $89.31. I then explained to him that my free trial is not over and I haven't even received the product. He told me that he will reverse the charge on my credit card immediately and I ordered him to take me off the list for this product. I also advised him that I was notifying my credit card company. My credit card company took in the info and opened an investigation file. If the acaiberry company don't credit me within 45 days, my credit card company will. This is the second time I get scammed...once with eBay and now with this...live and learn!!!

• Ga
      31st of Oct, 2008

I was ripped off too. Call your credit card company and tell them what happened. They can initiate a dispute process and hopefully you will get your money back. That is what I am in the process of doing.

In addition to Celebrityfitsite, there was a charge on my card from PriceLimbo.com . These companies are connected . I had to get their phone # from my credit card company. Price Limbo denied that they had knowledge of celebrityfitsite but when I asked Price Limbo for their phone # they gave me the phone # for celebrityfitsite. 1-877-350-8480. I was able to speak with a representative who gave me the bs about how I agreed to a 14 day trial (not) . I did not even receive the product until 28 days AFTER I ordered it. They shipped the product 23 days AFTER I ordered it. Hows that for a scam.

This is UNBELIEVABLE.

• Ga
      31st of Oct, 2008

I also go ripped off the same way by wuyipixiepack.com .

I am throwing their products in the GARBAGE as I don't trust that what is in them is what they CLAIM it to be. For all we know we could be ingeting melamine powder.

• Ro
      3rd of Nov, 2008

What a con, i have been trying to get hold of these people and the number is disconnected. I live in Britain and can not believe that the internet is not better protected from fraudsters like these, how do they get away with it. All i want to do is cancel any more rubbish from being sent to me and being charged for it WHAT A CON!!!

• Lo
      3rd of Nov, 2008

Can anybody tell me how to cancel as i live in the u.k?

3rd of Nov, 2008

I'm glad to see I'm not alone. I also fell for it. I have since cancelled my credit card and they are investigating this company. They did not even ship my order until 23 days after I ordered. I didn't receive it until 30 days after I ordered it, and received another order shipped out 2 days after the first order. I also cannot get through on the phone. If anyone gets any resolution, please let me know. My credit card company is going ahead with a fraud investigation, due to there being a charge from pricelimbo.com showing on my credit card. I have no idea what that even is. I also agree, that I will not use their product, but will not dispose of it in case it is needed for trial, or whatever. Rotten ###!!!111

• Ju
      3rd of Nov, 2008

I almost fell for that ad which was shown on myspace, never been scammed before in my life. When something sounds too good to be true I always google it. Google saved me 89.31

Best advice I can give you all is to buy a reloadable visa card at walmart for internet use. Load the cash you're willing to lose, sounds silly I know but its better than using your credit card. For now I shall stay fat

4th of Nov, 2008

I feel so stupid to have even given them my credit card.I've cancelled my credit but feel that it;s just as much my fault for even going there.Learned my lesson.

• Ka
      7th of Nov, 2008

I also got two separate unauthorized charges, first for 29.95 with ph#800-6608489 NV, then $89.31 with ph#877-859-1116 UT
    I called on the first charge, spoke to someone, got a confirmation # & my credit showed up the next day. Now the second charge appeared, I called the second number, and as above, the message said 'extended hours/call volume' and then about 2 minutes of music. Then I spoke with "customer service" and after providing zip, address and name... and demanding a refund, I was immediatley provided with a confirmation number. I then went on to request a refund of the original 3.95 that was charged 2 weeks ago and for which I've never received anything. (He told me that I would be receiving my free sample in ANOTHER month!)

THis is the most disgusting abuse, facebook should move to sue this company, remove this ad.

Due to what was also said above, I beleive I have to immediately cancel my debit card. crap!

Yes: Live and LEARN!! (Junior... you were smarter than many of us!)

• Lc
      7th of Nov, 2008
    www.Extremeacaiberry.com - FRAUD OF PRODUCT
    EXTREMEACAIBERRY.COM
    Utah

ORDERED PRODUCT OFF OF INTERNET, COMPANY STATED IN ORDER FORM I WOULD ONLY BE CHARGED FOR SHIPING
    OF 3.95, BUT SAME DAY THEY CHARGED ME 69.95 ALSO, CALLED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER ONLY TO HEAR A RECORDING THAT THE COMPANY IS RECEIVING HIGH CALL VOLUME AND TO CALL BACK LATER, OVER 50 ATTEMPTS TO CALL AND SAME RECORDING. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!!! FRAUD IS WHAT THEY ARE SELLING!!! THERE SHOULD BE SOMEONE BLOCKING THESE INTERNET SIGHTS THAT GET MULTIPLE COMPLAINTS FROM CONSUMERS!!!

• Re
      8th of Nov, 2008

I also unwisely ordered the 'free trial' for Extreme Acai Berry; I never even received it, and after reading some of the complaints posted, I'm terrified that I will be charged that huge amount anyway. Do I have any recourse or protection?

• Am
      9th of Nov, 2008

I ordered a free trial excluding £2.52 shipping cost from the website. I have not received my trial packet and the company has already charged me for a months cost of $83.00 I have tried many times to ring the number given to cancel but there is only a recorded message asking to call later. I have lost my money and am very upset about the company charging me without deliverying the goods. I would like my money refunded and the fruad of the company exposed. I trusted them in good faith but i regret terribly now. What is sad is that this will put me and a lot of other people like myself from doing business with other companies over the internetr that are honest companies but I'd be once bitten now.

• Vi
      10th of Nov, 2008

I aggree!
    They did the same and in want my money back. It is so wrong to do this to people. I will complain everywhere i can to make sure people know how fraudulent they are

12th of Nov, 2008

My complaint is a re-run of everyone elses. Charges on credit card for sample as well as months supply which I have not recieved. I do not know why I trusted these people guess because of Rachel Ray. I am watching my credit card billing everyday as I anticipate more charges.