www.easirent.com / They ask to pay extra money
We rented car through the company www.easirent.com. We agreed on phone that we would come to pick the car and would pay at the same time. We arrived and the rep asked to pay extra $50. For what? He found the reason and told to pay. We rented the car for 3 days, when we returned it, the rep asked to pay again. And he told us that it had new scratches. It was lie, and the car was in perfect condition. So, don’t do business with these dodgy guys.
More www.easirent.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Easirent - Not warned of administrative fee
- easirent.com - Asked me to pay for broken car
- Easirent Heathrow Airport - UK - Money raising extortion style
- [Resolved] Easirent - Easirent
- easirent.com - Nightmare! Charged me for damage I didn't cause.
- Easirent - mis-sold excess insurance policy
- Easirent - unauthorized credit card charges after cancellation of car hire
- Easirent - extra charges
- Easirent - rental car issue
- Easirent - the car rental was charged from my credit card twice for mistake