World Education Services [WES] / ref no 3745497 - secondary verification initiated after accepting all documents

India Review updated:

With deep sorrow, I wish to inform you that WES has been a traumatic experience for me so far and to add to my misery this isn't over yet.

My WES account had three degree assessment -
Bachelor from Mumbai university
Post graduation and Masters from Indira Gandhi National Open University.
On 3rd October, my postgraduation degree was accepted and the other two were sent for secondary verification by the university. All the degrees were then accepted on 27th November and my account moved to "evaluating your report" with the due date of 17th December. Out of the blue, I was notified yesterday that now my post graduation degree has been sent for verification 6 days before my report due date. My issue isn't with with the secondary verification alone, but also as to when it is being initiated.

Firstly, my post graduation degree is a subset of my master degree which has been verified by the university. The completion of two years in a three year course awards post graduation and the later awards masters. So logically speaking my masters degree markheet has all the marks of my post graduation degree as well.

Secondly, why was this not initiated on 3rd October itself along with other degree verification. This is a time consuming process and I hope WES realizes the value of the candidates lost time at the first place already to be adding more time to complete the process. Had this been initiated all together on 3rd October, this all would have been completed by now.

I have been awaiting my ECA since the last four months (since 19th Aug). I humbly request your intervention to understand my case and take appropriate steps in resolving this conflict.

Om
Dec 11, 2018

Comments

• Pr
      Dec 27, 2018

true. Pathetic experience. They sent my MCA documents for reverification and after they got it back, then they sent back of BCA. That means another 6-7 weeks of wait time.