Woolworths / I would like to inform you how disappointed I am in your service

I would like to inform you how disappointed I am in your service. I know that You (Woolworths financial Services) moved to Absa from Mercantile Bank. But what I am really and truly disappointed about is the fact that you or ABSA blocked your customers credit cards due to FiCA, without informing your customers about it (Believe me, it gets more intense).

Which basically means, like in my case I went to a store swiped my card and guess what, it DECLINED. How embarrassing isn’t that. Not only that, I then go to the ABSA bank to check my balance and GUESS WHAT, ABSA could not even give me a balance, it gave me an ERROR MESSAGE.

Me, suppose to be a valued customer (I am so sick and tired of hearing that woman’s voice on your phone while I am holding)immediately goes home and I then tried to call you at 9am Saturday morning (31 October 2009) and for some strange arb reason I was holding for almost 3 hours (on and off) so by now it is almost 12pm on Saturday afternoon. I then decided that there must be a reasonable explanation for this and I then take my car and drive all the way to a Woolworths store(Kenilworth Centre) to call from there, THERE ISN'T ENOUGH SPACE HERE..

Comments

• Se
      16th of Feb, 2012

I visited the woolworths store yesterday 15/02/2012 at krugersdorp keywest mall. I was so disapointed with the service i received they were unhelpful, rude, unwillingness to listen. I bought an item for my baby and i was not satisfied because the colour was coming out when washing i then took it to the store of which i was assisted by the supervisor peggy and i was told to go and wash the item again and if the problem persist i must then bring it back again to the store. I contacted the customers complaints line and they referred me back to the store and i must request the store manager of which she failed to solve my problem she also told me the same thing because you could see that she was sticking to what her colleague has already told me but my issue is how was i to proof to them that the colour coming off and why didnt they take it for quality assurance if they noy sure about my problem other than sending me back because i even asked the manager to put it in water in the store so that im not inconvenienced but she refused. pls contact me at 084 487 7978/078 734 5500 Sramaboa@sars.gov.za

• Fi
      5th of Sep, 2012

As a white person I am extremely distressed about Woolworth's policy of not employing White people. I believe Solidarity has taken up the issue with Woolworths. Please know that not I or any of my family or friends will be supporting Woolworths any more. We believe in fairness and that a person should qualify for a job on skill and not colour. We will all be forwarding the Solidarity letter to Woolworths to the rest of the White Folk in South Africa. Strange though, we all know that Woolworths made its fortune on the money of White people.