Woolworths / I would like to inform you how disappointed I am in your service
I would like to inform you how disappointed I am in your service. I know that You (Woolworths financial Services) moved to Absa from Mercantile Bank. But what I am really and truly disappointed about is the fact that you or ABSA blocked your customers credit cards due to FiCA, without informing your customers about it (Believe me, it gets more intense).
Which basically means, like in my case I went to a store swiped my card and guess what, it DECLINED. How embarrassing isn’t that. Not only that, I then go to the ABSA bank to check my balance and GUESS WHAT, ABSA could not even give me a balance, it gave me an ERROR MESSAGE.
Me, suppose to be a valued customer (I am so sick and tired of hearing that woman’s voice on your phone while I am holding)immediately goes home and I then tried to call you at 9am Saturday morning (31 October 2009) and for some strange arb reason I was holding for almost 3 hours (on and off) so by now it is almost 12pm on Saturday afternoon. I then decided that there must be a reasonable explanation for this and I then take my car and drive all the way to a Woolworths store(Kenilworth Centre) to call from there, THERE ISN'T ENOUGH SPACE HERE..
More Woolworths Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - i'm extremely irritated and upset with woolworths financial services 
- Woolworths - no reason for declining store card application
- Woolworths Australia - "unseeded" olives - broken tooth
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths Australia - I shop at woolworths collie :rotten leaking milk and morning staff when shop opens at 8am
- Woolworths Australia - red capsicum
- Woolworths Australia - Woolworths 385g Apple Slices Pie Fruit