Woolworths / they had a bad attitude and did not have any sympathy with my situation

On Saturday morning 10 October 2009 I visited Woolworths Delmas to report my card lost. The staff at Woolwoths told me that they can not use the company land lines to phone head office to cancel my card as they could no phone out because the lines had been locked due to excessive phone bills.(misuse by employees)

They had a bad attitude and did not have any sympathy with my situation. I told them I will inform head office of the bad service and they just shrugged their shoulders.

Sh

Comments

• Po
      4th of May, 2011

Woolworth Auburn NSW Australia services desk is most of cheating customer, becaused most of customer are none speaking english back ground.
    normaly other Woolworth if the price charged wrong they will give the good for free and refund full money for the first item.
    But Auburn Woolworth if they make any thing wrong they will say human error, only the computer error it will give first item for free.
    It happen to me afew time, last month they charged me wrong price they just refund me the defent money back, I ask them i shoud get item for free, they say NO.
    In that day have one lady she is Woolworth worker stand behind me she ask me what's wrong, I told her about price is wrong, normoly I should have the item for free, then she talk to Woolworth workers, after that they gaven me free item and refund full of the price.
    These workers at Auburn always CHEATING customers .
    From Auburn Boy