Woolworths Australia / paradise highland oatmeal biscuits
My Doctor recommended I use these biscuits as they have less sugar & MORE FIBRE, AS I have a serious blood sugar problem. So for years I have used these lovely biscuits., which has helped me keep my blood sugar levels good.
But now I cannot purchase them as they are not in your store anymore.
I shop as Chester Hill NSW, I have been a very very loyal customer BUT
I am devestated that so many of the products I've used to support my blood sugar problem you no longer sell WHY?????
I called the supplier, Ph [protected], & they said that you have put a yellow tag on this product & they think you are deleting them from you store...
Why are you deleting so many sugar free sugar less products are being deleted from you store?
Why is this happening?
Please change your minds
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - i'm extremely irritated and upset with woolworths financial services 
- Woolworths - no reason for declining store card application
- Woolworths Australia - lack of pricing on product
- Woolworths Australia - the way the workers at woolworths pack the bags
- Woolworths - ready made sandwich (disgusting)
- Woolworths Australia - online grocery... items not provided but still charged
- Woolworths Australia - little ones nappies