Woolworths Australia / paradise highland oatmeal biscuits

1 Chester Hill NSW Australia, United States Review updated:

My Doctor recommended I use these biscuits as they have less sugar & MORE FIBRE, AS I have a serious blood sugar problem. So for years I have used these lovely biscuits., which has helped me keep my blood sugar levels good.

But now I cannot purchase them as they are not in your store anymore.
I shop as Chester Hill NSW, I have been a very very loyal customer BUT

I am devestated that so many of the products I've used to support my blood sugar problem you no longer sell WHY?????

I called the supplier, Ph [protected], & they said that you have put a yellow tag on this product & they think you are deleting them from you store...

Why are you deleting so many sugar free sugar less products are being deleted from you store?

Why is this happening?

Please change your minds

Regards
Diane Lancaster
[protected]

dianeflancaster@outlook.com

Di
Aug 26, 2018

Comments

• Su
      30th of Aug, 2018

Diane, In Victoria it’s the same story. First Coles and now Woolworths stopped selling them, in all in their stores. I also have to laugh they stopped selling Sorbent tissues too. Time to change our shopping habits by boycotting.

• Ro
      15th of Oct, 2018

I agree, we live in Western Australia and can no longer get these biscuits. But also so many other items, I believe that if Woolworths can't force a supplier to drop their prices they drop the supplier, never mind their customers requirements.
    Roger Bittner

• Li
      8th of Nov, 2018

Yes, with diabetes, these are the only biscuits we can eat. Bring back Woolies, this is a disaster