Woolworths Australia / online customer service

1 Melbourne Metro Area, Victoria, Australia

Hello there

I am still waiting for a reply after many emails and a long wait. Surely Woolworths have an obligation to honour their agreement and reply to an email. See some emails below and be aware that at no stage did I cancel my order -
From: Laurel Moore [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.com.au]
Sent: Sunday, 20 November 2016 6:40 PM
To: '[protected]@woolworths.com.au'
Subject: FW: Your Cancelled Order Confirmation

Hello again

I am resending this email which is one of many. After all this time, I would expect Woolworths to reply and explain and would think Woolworths have an obligation to honour an offer and reply to an email. I shop online as I am busy but it would be a whole lot faster to drive to the shop and do it myself, given the continuous emails, phone calls, internet chats, trying to get what I was offered.

Regards
Laurel Moore

From: Laurel Moore [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.com.au]
Sent: Sunday, 13 November 2016 12:53 PM
To: 'Woolworths Online'
Subject: RE: Your Cancelled Order Confirmation

Hello there

I have to tell you, it is nice to check off the invoice against what is in the bags and find that 99% of the time, it is all there. This really takes the pressure off busy people.

Unfortunately, this last order has been a total nightmare and I can’t believe that I am wasting more time to give this feedback. I had intended to shop next week, either in store or online. An email was received from Woolworths offering free delivery on all orders all weekend. On this basis, I decided to put in the time to shop online and I prepared a list.

When I went to shop, there was no free shipping at all. I put in a time consuming telephone call and was given a code to obtain free shipping. I went back to shopping however code did not work. I rang again. I spent a lengthy period on the phone now running very late. Advised everything was fixed and I had the free shipping.

The total of the shop was $124.60 however I discovered there were some $3 baby rusks which I would not have deliberately ordered and cannot use so I contacted by chat. This was incredibly lengthy. In my mind, my $124.60 less $3 = $121.60. I was told that my order would be $132.60, having removed the $3 item. I could have shopped in store 3 times over by this time and was ever so late for work. I came home to about 10 or more emails from Woolworths which I was too tired to read. This morning I attempted to track my order. What do you know, the tracking does not work. I received my order and the shipping has been charged.

I might just mention, Woolworths are normally very good with freshness but I was not impressed with meat which looked fatty and dry and cost a little less than I actually paid for it. I would not have minded at all if it was nice. This is the second lot of meat I am not happy with and the last lot went straight into the bin as chicken smelled and knocked me backwards.

Kind regards
Laurel Moore

From: Woolworths Online [mailto:[protected]@woolworths.com.au]
Sent: Saturday, 12 November 2016 9:35 AM
To: [protected]@yahoo.com.au
Subject: Your Cancelled Order Confirmation

Hi Laurel,

Your Woolworths Online order has been cancelled.

Your Order Number: [protected]
Delivery time: 13/11/2016 9:00 AM - 13/11/2016 12:00 PM

We look forward to seeing you online again soon,

Your Woolworths Online Team