Woolworths Australia / mobile phone
I purchased a telstra phone of 29$ from woolworths.
After checking with telstra cust. service they advised to contact woolworths for some sort of re-embursment for cost and loss.
I write to you in this email for the
$29 telstra phone
$20 telstra voucher recharged
and $15 8gig sd card
these items of which are of no use to me as a fualty product was sold and being part of a (PACKAGE) recharge device and memory i am hoping i would be eligible for a full refund from the company, let alone any compensation for total waste of time and money as a dis-satisfied customer.
The local store advised me to take it up with woolworths head office as they can only offer a refund on the phone of $29 and so i refused and i await the response of woolworths.
M: po box 66 potts point NSW 1335
A: 410 pitt st, sydney CBD 2000
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - i'm extremely irritated and upset with woolworths financial services 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths Australia - online order no 34363108 and 34411198
- Woolworths Australia - unsalted peanuts
- Woolworths Booragoon - customer service
- Woolworths Australia - woolworths brand vanilla creamed rice