[Resolved] Woodforest National Bank / forgery affidavit
I am just getting really frustrated because it will be going on 2 weeks and I haven't heard an updated on anything for my case, I turned in so many documents that they needed and I thought that would help the best way as possible. I understand it takes time but all I want is a time frame.I am a single parent with a 2 yr old little with cancer and I just hate that every time I call they are rude and say they don't know to anything I asked.I really love banking but I hate that I cant get a time frame on it.I called around other banks and they have time frames for things exactly like this as well.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Woodforest National Bank Customer Care's Response, Jun 12, 2017
We apologize for such a difficult experience. We would like to look further into your situation. If you’ll send an email with your contact information to [protected]@woodforest.com, we will get in touch with you.
More Woodforest National Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Woodforest National Bank - massive overdrafts 
- Woodforest National Bank - will not close checking / lied / charge $25 
- Woodforest National Bank - overdraft fees 
- Woodforest National Bank - check cashing
- Woodforest National Bank - former employee 
- Woodforest National Bank - overdraft fees daily 
- Woodforest Bank - stolen money 
- Wood Forest National Bank - this should be against the law. 
- Woodforest Bank - poor customer service 
- [Resolved] Woodforest National Bank - merchant services