[Resolved] Woodforest National Bank / forgery affidavit

Jacksonville, FL, United States

I am just getting really frustrated because it will be going on 2 weeks and I haven't heard an updated on anything for my case, I turned in so many documents that they needed and I thought that would help the best way as possible. I understand it takes time but all I want is a time frame.I am a single parent with a 2 yr old little with cancer and I just hate that every time I call they are rude and say they don't know to anything I asked.I really love banking but I hate that I cant get a time frame on it.I called around other banks and they have time frames for things exactly like this as well.

• Resolution statement

• Woodforest National Bank Customer Care's Response, Jun 12, 2017

We apologize for such a difficult experience. We would like to look further into your situation. If you’ll send an email with your contact information to [protected]@woodforest.com, we will get in touch with you.

Br