Wolfgang Puck Stand Mixersreplacement parts found them so ask me where

Finally found the replacent, wisk, paddle, plastic shield cover, instruction manual and everything I needed for the wolfgang puck cafe collection stand mixer model cmsd0020.

If you need parts for your mixer dont waste time paying fixya.com just email me at [protected]@msn.com

It was so frustrating to see the newest mixer released when we have older models that still needed replacement parts. As luck would have it the new model is not interchangeable with the older model so I was told and therefore the search was on. It took me a lot of time to locate these parts and they are limited in quantity so if you need something please email asap.

Thanks

Wolfgang Puck Stand Mixers

Comments

• Mi
      Nov 13, 2013

my sister has one dont know model # she wants a betar patal that has a spatula built in to it so she doesnt have to scrape the side of the bowl who makes it and is thier a place to buy one

• Ki
      Mar 31, 2014

I have a ccfp0010 food processor, bought in 2008, did not use it until march 2014 because I had another brand until it quit. I could NOT get the processor to start, and the pulse black lock/pulse switch would NOT work? The main green on/off switch does flicker at times. I bought it from bed bath and beyond. They would not accept it. Any solution???!!! [protected]

• Br
      Aug 17, 2016

Are you still selling parts for the MIXER MODEL CMSD0020. my wife needs a flat mixer blade..like the one pictured in the upper left hand corner... Thanks Bruce.

• La
      Mar 29, 2017

@Bruce Turner Where did you find the Parts for the Wolfgang Puck Mixer, I need a Flat Beater and also a Dough Hook and a Mixer Bowl for mine. Where did you get the parts.

Thanks
    Larry Pearson
    [protected]@outlook.com

Sep 06, 2016

I have Wolfgang Puck handheld model # BIBC2020 and need the plastic bushings that go on the shaft. My name is David and my email is dc.[protected]@verizon.net. Please let me know where I can find this part. Thanks

• Ke
      Oct 20, 2016

I need the whisk attachment if you still have it. Let me know at [protected]@msn.com

• De
      Apr 10, 2017

I need bowls, flat beater, whisk and dough hook for Bistro Series stand mixer. Please advise where they can be purchased. [protected]@gmail.com

• Wv
      May 28, 2017

I tried e mailing [protected]@MSN.COM to see about the wire whip for my Bistro Collection Wolfgang Puck Mixer. So far I haven't received an answer.
    If anyone knows where I can get parts please let me know. I contacted Wolfgang Puck via phone and they don't make part anymore. They must not expect their mixers to last a long time

• Wv
      May 28, 2017

@WVBev My e mail is [protected]@comcast.net

• Ph
      Oct 08, 2017

The lock lever tore up up on my mixer. Even if I had a new replacement there's no way to get inside mixer to fix it. The sad thing is my husband bought this for me. And he is passed away now. Would not buy another one.

• Ph
      Oct 08, 2017

@Phyllis Skaggs My email is...[protected]@hotmail.com.

• Ba
      Jul 02, 2018

This works on the Cafe Collection stand mixer. I called Wolfgang Puck directly and they told me that it wouldn't but I chanced it anyway and it fits and works perfect! They would rather you buy a brand new mixer but that didn't happen with me. This is the part number and it's current as of July 2, 2018. BMSD0015-1 FLAT BEATER $14.99. With shipping added the total was $28.00.

• Gu
      Sep 01, 2019

need the wormgear from the gearbox. gurupc at yahoo dot com

• Ka
      Sep 25, 2019

I just received a Wolfgang Puck 600 Watt programmable universal mixer. The Model # is BKMT 0020. I need a new bowl lid for the mixer. what would the cost of this be?

• Ki
      Sep 30, 2019

I need a wisk attached for a Wolfgang puck collection stand mixer . Let me know if you have it available

• Pa
      Oct 06, 2019

I need the blender blade attachment bc mine stopped spinning. It's the part that screws into the bottom of the blender. Need asap if you can help! Please let me know. Thank you! [protected]@live.com