Wish / cannot contact seller and hard to navigate

1 Lake Shore, MN, United States Review updated:

You have a fabulous site, with some very reasonable prices. One of the problems that I've noticed with wish - is your inability to contact the seller of the goods. It is exceptionally difficult to navigate The Wish website with those types of things in mind. I've searched for ever and ever trying to find a way to ask a simple question on several occasions, to no avail. How do you possibly go about asking even the simplest questions -especially when there is absolutely no button to access them. In conclusion, great site to shop on with very reasonable prices-however very user "unfriendly."

Br
Mar 24, 2017

Comments

• Da
      6th of Oct, 2017
    Best Best Advice +6 Votes

Brian Rheaume is totally right, there is no possibility to ask a seller any question before You buy, very nice website, but many parts of the website are not working, very confusing and really user unfriendly

• Wi
      9th of Apr, 2018

I also have found the site user unfriendly not being able to contact the seller. If wish wants to be a serious rival of ebay they need to re format the site to include an ability to contact a seller at the press of a button. At the moment if fine the site very frustrating and have gone back to using ebay not for price but for ease of use.

7th of May, 2018

Can't contact seller for a query about the item, very annoying . Ultimately I had to buy it on ebay.

• Ni
      7th of May, 2018

Really wish there was a way to contact a seller to ask questions about a product before buying. I also wish there was a low to high on the prices too. I love this site but it's putting me off using this site with not being able to contact a seller.

• Fi
      22nd of Jun, 2018

Seems to be a fair number of contact issues raised, no movement or replies to people raising contacting seller payment methods. Disappointing to say the least, suggests it is seen as more than it is. Unless answers are given publicly

• Ro
      9th of Jul, 2018

Wow! I think its a good website. Just because you can't contact the seller you think the site is trash! Yes I understand that its annoying not able to contact the select but still you don't need to makethe site sound horrible by just one feature that isn't there! Learn this: if there's nothing good yiu need to say don't say anything! Ok

• Er
      18th of Oct, 2018

@RobloxYT Do you even know how the internet works?
    And anyway...when a seller has written IN THEIR ITEM DESCRIPTION to contact them regarding sizing when there is no possible way to do it, then you know what they’re selling is crap. LEARN THIS: Everything you buy from Wish sellers, are cheap knock offs displayed with the original manufacturers photos, made somewhere in Asia with the cheapest materials possible.

• Co
      10th of Nov, 2018

@Eric Jordy And when they list conflicting details, we should be able to ask them to clarify. It's not rocket science to understand why this feature is important to sellers. They are missing out on transactions from ppl like me who are allergic to metals. Seller has both "titanium steel" and "stainless steel" listed. The difference is crucial for buyers like me and if I cannot ask the seller to clarify...s/he loses a sale. And this isn't just one or two instances. I have 10 on my Wish List right now that are going to miss out on sales b/c I cannot get an answer to this very simple question.

26th of Dec, 2018

@RobloxYT Heres my problem..I ordered something 2 months ago and the delivery date is December 15th well its now christmas day and still no product..tracking history is not kept up so I dont even have an idea where my item is! And my problem with not being able to contact a seller isnt just to ask them a question..I wouldnt complain about something like that but after not receiving your order ..dam right I beleive yoj should be able to contact the aeller..! They took my money for the product quick as hell but your product takes months to get to you IF AT ALL! OH and good luck contacting the wish cust service tbey email you back and just tell you to wait longer..and thats after waiting on a response from them for days even a week! So the whole not to say nething if its not good comment you made THIS IS A COMPLAINT BOARD ...hello..hence people complaing and having a right to..

• Vi
      14th of Jul, 2018

Really frustrated I can't message the seller considering I am trying to order a personalized item.

• Ly
      17th of Nov, 2018

Yeah I'm having that issue right now trying to find out where the hell you go to contact a seller and wonder why they haven't added this feature yet! It's crucial for buyers to be able to ask questions if they want to before buying off the internet to make sure they are getting what they paid for! I normally use eBay too but have been interested somewhat in wish lately. I googled it on how to find where to contact the seller and it did give instructions but still didn't see it.. I'm using the mobile app so maybe it's talking about from the desktop.

15th of Dec, 2018

@Lyn Fitch Doesn't matter whether you're using the app or desktop you still can't contact a seller and I think the reason for this is ecause people will ask awkward questions and they would have e to lie, most listings show a picture of what they are selling but when you go down to description it is totally different from the one in the picture, so why would they want peoe to question them about it ?